• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Chicopee Police arrest 2 on gun charges: FINALLY a Glock instead of a rubber band duct tape antique- AND Pre Ban Mags!!!

Reptile

NES Member
CHICOPEE – Police arrested two men on firearms charges and confiscated two handguns while investigating a possible probation violation this week.

Shan Diaz-Bradley, 19, and Raekwon Ishan Clark, 25, both of Meetinghouse Road, were arrested on Monday and charged with two counts of possession of a firearm without a license, possession of ammunition without a license and possession of a large-capacity feeding device. Diaz-Bradley was also charged with a probation violation and possession of marijuana with intent to distribute, while Clark also faces charges of possession of cocaine, said Danusia Liszka, police public information officer.

While trying to arrest Diaz, who is on probation for firearms charges and is wearing a court-ordered GPS device, city detectives with members of the Massachusetts State Police Violent Fugitive Section began an investigation into unlawful possession of firearms, she said.

Police received a warrant from Chicopee District Court to search Diaz’s home and found the handguns, ammunition and drugs, Liszka said.

Serial Killers with style!!!

ENJASTEJ6RFP5ASECEPT5UII7Y.jpg

CHICOPEE – Police arrested two men on firearms charges and confiscated two handguns while investigating a possible probation violation this week.

Shan Diaz-Bradley, 19, and Raekwon Ishan Clark, 25, both of Meetinghouse Road, were arrested on Monday and charged with two counts of possession of a firearm without a license, possession of ammunition without a license and possession of a large-capacity feeding device. Diaz-Bradley was also charged with a probation violation and possession of marijuana with intent to distribute, while Clark also faces charges of possession of cocaine, said Danusia Liszka, police public information officer.

While trying to arrest Diaz, who is on probation for firearms charges and is wearing a court-ordered GPS device, city detectives with members of the Massachusetts State Police Violent Fugitive Section began an investigation into unlawful possession of firearms, she said.

Police received a warrant from Chicopee District Court to search Diaz’s home and found the handguns, ammunition and drugs, Liszka said.

Serial Killers with style!!!

View attachment 410448
Meh, Gen2 G17...

What is that contraption on the back of the Glocks mag well? Some kind of gel cushion to help them handle the massive recoil of a full sized 9mm?

Crimsom Trace laser with palm activation..

OH! I actually do have Crimson Trace on one of my guns but it is built into the grip.

So.... This must help them with accuracy when they are holding the gun sideways. Good idea.

Well straight from a song by the original Raekwon -

"Sat back burning a big dutch
With the crisp 18 shot glock, stashed in my nuts "

On a side note...this is going back to 1990's...but I remember reading about Wu-Tang and their target range they built on land one of them owns in Ohio. It looked/sounded pretty nice.

Last edited:
One less gen 2 and preban mag for the masses now :( I love my old gen 2 Glocks, they're like a favorite pair of underwear, they just feel nice, no matter how many skid marks they get. [rockon]

Back
Top Bottom