• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Chicago: Veteran With Concealed Carry Permit defends himself

rahm emmanuel really hates this type of news.

better to be a good witness, aka good victim.

rahm emmanuel really hates this type of news.

better to be a good witness, aka good victim.

I just - honestly - want to know how these Anti's/Moonbats/Wingnuts/whatever term you want to use for them can possibly justify NOT understanding how a gun helped this situation, and quite possibly saved several lives in the process.

How the hell do they justify their "take away LEGAL guns" while these criminal dirtbags will use their ILLEGAL guns to fire on a group of law abiding men and women simply returning to their vehicle after a night out.

How the hell do they not see it? I mean, OK, I get it, the whole liberal mantra/marching orders/"guns are bad!!" BS...but Mother of Jesus, how do they look at a story like this and not realize that this COULD HAVE/CAN BE them??

You have one life, it's the only posession that is irreplaceable, and if you're an Anti-gun liberal, you believe that it's simply "your time" if a criminal scum decides to take away your most sacred "possesion"...your LIFE????

I simply - every time I hear about or read stories like this, ask myself this question. And I simply further the self-query by asking "And who the hell can possibly agree with a whacked-out liberal thought process like that? Other liberals? OK, so, you think it's OK TO DIE????

In certain situations, a situation completely out of their control and mandated by a criminal mind, they can and WILL be killed, and lose their ONE MOST VALUED AND TREASURED possesion. These are not idiots, either, these Anti's....for the most part they are educated, intelligent, etc etc...

How they can read this story and NOT realize that guns save lives too is simply baffling.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom