Chicago girl, 14, chased by gang members, shot in head

Reptile

NES Member

Over the Memorial Day weekend, three people were fatally shot in Chicago and 32 others were wounded​

A 14-year-old Chicago girl was asked what gang she belonged to before three gunmen chased her Wednesday night and shot in the head.

The girl was walking her dog around 6 p.m., on her way home from a store with her boyfriend when she was confronted by the trio in Chicago's Southside.

They asked her what gang she was affiliated with. When she said she wasn't, they chased her and opened fire, the Chicago Sun-Times reported, citing Ald. Raymond Lopez. The girl was struck in the head and taken to the Comer Children’s Hospital.

She remains in critical condition, the Chicago Police Department said. No arrests have been made.

Lopez told the newspaper the suspects are believed to be ages 15 or younger and part of a new gang that has been recruiting from the surrounding neighborhood.

"This elevation of gang life has to come to an end. It’s not cute. It only comes to one outcome, what we saw last night," he said.

Several people were shot across the city Wednesday night, two of them fatally, according to police data. Over the Memorial Day weekend, three people were fatally shot in Chicago and 32 others were wounded.

The city saw a drop in homicides in May compared to the same month last year. The Chicago Police Department reported ending the month with 65 murders, compared to 84 in the same month in 2020. Overall for the year, there have been more homicides so far in 2021 with 252 as of Tuesday compared to 240 last year.

Where is the outrage?

If a cop ends up shooting the perp, he will become the next anointed Saint of BLM. Look at the elevation of scumbag Floyd from street thug, robbing and threatening to shoot a pregnant victim in the belly.... to Mother Theresa by the media and simple minded liberal morons.

It would have been so much better if he was eliminated during a drug deal gone bad and just left to rot in a dark alley with the rest of the trash.
If a cop ends up shooting the perp, he will become the next anointed Saint of BLM. Look at the elevation of scumbag Floyd from street thug, robbing and threatening to shoot a pregnant victim in the belly.... to Mother Theresa by the media and simple minded liberal morons.

realistically it is difficult to understand why there are any cops still left in places like minneapolis and chicago. it is obvious that community there does not need and does not want any policing - it should be granted their wish and be left alone. people always deserve to be granted what they want.

they have no value for human life. period.
Been living on the street since they were 8yo, mom sees them once a week, no idea where the kid is....kid has no idea who his/her father is. Home life doesn't exist.

and people are shocked and think it's a gun problem when a 14yo gets killed

I guess I'm a boomer but why is a 14 year old girl walking back from a store with her Dog and BOYFRIEND ?

realistically it is difficult to understand why there are any cops still left in places like minneapolis and chicago. it is obvious that community there does not need and does not want any policing - it should be granted their wish and be left alone. people always deserve to be granted what they want.
@Paul, everyone ... to gain a solid understanding of what's truly happening, I recommend the following non-traditional information outlets
1) postings by Second City Cop on www.chicagocontrarian.com
2) crime stats at www.heyjackass.com
3) crime reporting at www.cwbchicago.com
And don't get me started about the recently passed HB3653 .. an "affordable bail" bill. I call it the "criminal empowerment act"

@Paul, everyone ... to gain a solid understanding of what's truly happening, I recommend the following non-traditional information outlets
2) crime stats at www.heyjackass.com
3) crime reporting at www.cwbchicago.com
And don't get me started about the recently passed HB3653 .. an "affordable bail" bill. I call it the "criminal empowerment act"
well, when you`ll get those gangs going up to Shamburg, Long Grove, other better hoods ransacking homes and terrorizing people - it will be a moment to assess - how much good about themselves those voters still wanna keep feeling and either they should continue keep voting donkey, or may be turn to something else. but it has to get much much worse now in order to get any better - it will not happen by itself.

and the reality is - it is not going to happen any time soon, as it was back in 60s last century - young hippies got to age out to start seeing things differently. those teens and those in their 20s who are with BLM today also will need to get older. but for now - it is violence time, critical race theory time and an unpunished crime for all non-whites galore time.
eventually people will get back to normal understanding that crime has no skin color, and violent animals exist in all races. but, it is not for today, today it is wiser not to drive your car where thugs on ATVs are roaming.

I guess I'm a boomer but why is a 14 year old girl walking back from a store with her Dog and BOYFRIEND ?

What's funny is: Your parents and grandparents and thousands of generations before them saw NOTHING wrong with it. You're actually the outlier in this story, historically speaking.

The city saw a drop in homicides in May compared to the same month last year. The Chicago Police Department reported ending the month with 65 murders, compared to 84 in the same month in 2020. Overall for the year, there have been more homicides so far in 2021 with 252 as of Tuesday compared to 240 last year.
Correction: The city falsified crime data to make it appear that homicides are down. Juking the stats is SOP in Chicago and other D controlled cities.

What's funny is: Your parents and grandparents and thousands of generations before them saw NOTHING wrong with it. You're actually the outlier in this story, historically speaking.
For most of human history, a 14 year old girl would be home taking care of her child while her husband was out exchanging brutal violence in war.

Granted, there’s definitely a lot to be said for an older age to motherhood, like in their 20s rather than in their teens. But, yes, ... historically speaking. And speaking of modern times... 14 years old seems pretty normal to be dating. Dating does not automatically mean sex.

they have no value for human life. period.
Been living on the street since they were 8yo, mom sees them once a week, no idea where the kid is....kid has no idea who his/her father is. Home life doesn't exist.

and people are shocked and think it's a gun problem when a 14yo gets killed
Sect 8 housing should come with a mandatory hysterectomy.

And if "Boyfriend" is 23 years old and her teacher? Back in the olden days girls got married young to a much older man, said man had two or three wifes due sickness & childbirth .

gangs will never go away.
No true conservative would argue in favor of the perfectability of mankind, but...
The government will never do anything to curb gang violence.
...nowadays it's all the rage to point out that
the government isn't there to protect the public from the criminals -
the government is there to protect the criminals from the public.

Thanks very much for that link.

I was months late last year discovering that SCC went dark,
and until your post, I had no idea that at least one owner
had found a perch on someone else's group blog.

Correction: The city falsified crime data to make it appear that homicides are down. Juking the stats is SOP in Chicago and other D controlled cities.
Korection:
Hey Jackass sez May'21 Windy City homicides are down 22%, year over year.
(The permalink is only a tempolink, and will decay in Jul'21).

Not that I dispute Big Time cheating on statistics by the powers that be.
Hey Jackass is notorious for counting shootings and deaths
that the government try to hide.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom