• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

CHI-RAQ trailer

Excited to see the collective thoughts on this piece of cinematic gold:

Last edited by a moderator:
More spike lee garbage. Like some rap/hip hop movies, I would be surprised if there were not violence ar some theaters. A decent number of gang members will go to see it and having different gangs in proximity is a bad idea.

I'm extremely disappointed to see that John Cusack took part in this. BTW, it's much easier to take if you mute it.

Do you know his politics? Cusack is as far left as they come. He was a huge obama fan but over the past 4 yrs he's been angry at obama because he isn't left enough. Not joking either. Cusack is a very very liberal loon and has been for a long time.

He's playing father michael flager a commie nut loon priest in chicago. Look him up, he's a as loony as you get. He's big in the hard commie movement in chicago.

Do you know his politics? Cusack is as far left as they come. He was a huge obama fan but over the past 4 yrs he's been angry at obama because he isn't left enough. Not joking either. Cusack is a very very liberal loon and has been for a long time.

He's playing father michael flager a commie nut loon priest in chicago. Look him up, he's a as loony as you get. He's big in the hard commie movement in chicago.

I don't care about his politics but don't like him as an actor. Can't think of a movie of his I liked.

Edit: 2012 was ok. Con Air was kinda fun. Stand by Me was good, don't remember him being in it. His other 75 movies, blah.

Last edited:
Better off dead or one crazy summer. But you need to go back 30 yrs for those, explains a lot.

Cusac is a leftie loonie. But had some pretty good movies. Gross Point Blank was great, 2012 was pretty entertaining. Mostly his earlier stuff. He isn't doing more than B or C movies now.

I was hoping this would be a documentary about Chicago black crime.

When the left makes leftist movies they still can be entertaining and have good edits. (Fahrenheit 9/11)

This movie looks utterly stupid and has little value at all.

I'll be watching New Jack Hustler with Ice-T again or that newer movie about NWA.

Or 8 Mile if I wanted to see some ghetto action.

Back
Top Bottom