• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

WTB Chevy 4.3 Vortec motor and mud terrain tires

maxdogk911

NES Member
Hey guys, I am looking for a Chevy 4.3 Vortec motor. I only need the motor, but will buy entire vehicle if needed. I would like one from a standard trany, so I can get the flywheel as well. I want a running motor with no issues. If you have one with a carb on it, even better. Its going in a 47 CJ2a, so I will need to convert it to a carb anyways. I have a trailer, so if you have an old truck or car kicking around with a 4.3 in it, I'm interested.

I am also looking for a set of 4 or 5 BFG Mud Terrain tires, don't have to be this specific brand, but want that tread pattern. Dick Cipek etc. The sizes I am looking for are 33 or 35 X12.50 X 15 or 33 X 10.50 X 15 I have two jeeps looking for new rubber. They can be on jeep style rims, 5/ 4.5 or 5/ 5.5 Let me know what you have. Please no used up tires and no dry rot. I have those already.[smile]

I also have firearms for trade for the right deal. Send me a note, letting me know what you have. Thanks for looking. [hmmm]

Back
Top Bottom