Chet Curtis won't be down for breakfast

Bendad97

Banned
Rating - 100%
131   0   0
I remember watching him as a kid on Channel 5. There was also Jack Williams & Tony Pepper over at Channel 4, along with that fossil Don Kent doing the Weather. Was it John Henning on Channel 7?

caboose84

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A co-worker was talking about Chet this morning- he started out as a camera man at Ch 5. Said Chuck and Nat were good people- class acts and always great to work with.

Also said Chuck used to bum smokes from the staff and meet them on the loading dock... always telling the guys "Don't tell Nat"...

RIP

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
My sister rode horses with Chet and Nat's daughter at a local stable. My mother knew Chet and Nat from there and said he was always a gentleman and very very nice. And was easy going and down to earth. A nice person who will be missed.

Zappa

Road Warrior
NES Member
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
And somebody had him in the Howie Carr Death Pool, so this makes three winners in two weeks.
The others winners had Ariel Sharon and Russell Johnson.

SteelShooter

NES Member
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
Just saw a video of him from last year when they inducted him into the hall of fame, you wouldn't have recognized him, ****ing cancer

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Who was the sports guy that Chet and Nat worked with?
Don Gillis? I think he did the Saturday Candlepin Bowling that was on after the AM cartoons. Much simpler times....

never heard anyone speak ill of Chet Curtis or Clint Eastwood. Guy I used to work with worked at channel 5 for a bunch of years, and said Chet was just an absolute genuine nice guy.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Don Gillis? I think he did the Saturday Candlepin Bowling that was on after the AM cartoons. Much simpler times....

never heard anyone speak ill of Chet Curtis or Clint Eastwood. Guy I used to work with worked at channel 5 for a bunch of years, and said Chet was just an absolute genuine nice guy.
I was thinking Bob Lobel. I spent some quality time with him on occasion. Nice, genuine guy.

Although Chet and Nat lived in my town, the worst thing anyone ever said about them was that Nat drove her Jag way too fast. I've met Chet locally and came away thinking he was a genuine dude.
F cancer.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Maybe when they let Bob Gamere out of prison?
The great Gamere gets out soon. From the bureau of Prisons inmate locator.

ROBERT GAMERE
Register Number: 27132-038
Race:White
Sex:M
Located at: Fort Dix FCI
Release Date: 05/27/2014

- - - Updated - - -

Just saw a video of him from last year when they inducted him into the hall of fame, you wouldn't have recognized him, ****ing cancer
Pancreatic cancer is one of the worst. Remember the pictures of Steve Jobs and Patrick Swayze near the end? They also were unrecognizable. They looked like victims of the holocaust, very very thin and aged tremendously.

Top Bottom