Cheshire County Fish and Game (NH)

I'm looking forca new range for 2018, and I took a course a this range last year. They also go by Cheshire County Shooting Sports Education Foundation. (Not sure what's going on with the club?)

Anyone have any thoughts?

I live in North Central Mass, so it's a bit of a ride, but I'm looking for regular 200 and 300 yard range use and action pits for rifle and pistol. Would like acces to 600 as well.

Are there any members here for this club, or anyone that has experience with it? Due to the woes of MRGC that I'm a member of, I need a place to shoot and wonder if it is an option. (I would be happy to remain members of both clubs if MRGC can get its challenges worked out.) I'm wondering what people can tell me about it. I am mainly interested in pistol out to 25 yards, and rifle out to 100 yards.

I notice the application that's online needs a certificate of some kind of firearms training... I took one from GOAL for my old MA LTC, but I don't know if I can find the certificate. Would the expired LTC suffice since I can't have gotten an LTC without that certificate from GOAL? It also asks for stuff from spouse, but my wife has no such training and is gun-clueless... at most she would only be there with me when I try to teach her, never on her own, so I'm wondering what I'd do on the application regarding her.

Back
Top Bottom