Chelsea Issueing Non Restricted Licenses

Things have definitely changed. Got my LTC 4 years ago with restrictions. Was able to get them lifted after 1 year.

We're heading to Four Seasons tomorrow to go shopping for a handgun. I'm pointing him towards the M&P 9mm range kit.
we went shopping and my co-worker bought the M&P 9mm range kit, ammo, cleaning kit and some carry ammo. Then he went to Dick's Saturday and picked out a standup stack on safe.

This is excellent news. Chelsea was a red town. Maybe it's become a green town now!!!

Sent from the Warlock Command Center

Wow great news!

PS
if your in Chelsea hit up Floramo's...the meat literally falls off the bone.

This. S&L for a great imported italian sub (corner of Cabot and Eastern) and theres a place on Second st across from the mall for great Latin food. I forget the name.

Good to hear regarding Ltc's in Chelsea, pleasantly surprised.

Did anyone else look at the title and think that unrestricted NON-Res permits were being issued at EOPS??
[smile]

-JR

whats a warlock command center? [rofl]

Your Google-fu is weak, Padawan.

Details here.

Frederick "Warlock" Kaludis is a legendary computer hacker and Matt Farrell's friend. He is slightly overweight and introduces himself by saying that he gained thirty pounds in response to Farrell's comment stating that he lost weight. Warlock is shown not to be fond of police officers, reacting with hostility when he finds out John McClane is one. He lives with his mother and is a great fan of Star Wars.

Live Free or Die Hard

When Farrell and New York cop John McClane arrived in his house, Warlock gets angry when McClane observes that his "command center" is actually a basement.

Last edited by a moderator:
Comm2A needs to look at Scituate. Went from green to red but the LO told my coworker that the restriction policy was from 3 chiefs ago. The last and current chief have never met with him to express their policy so he does whatever he wants. Can anything be done?

Comm2A needs to look at Scituate. Went from green to red but the LO told my coworker that the restriction policy was from 3 chiefs ago. The last and current chief have never met with him to express their policy so he does whatever he wants. Can anything be done?

Have anyone who applied since August 2014 who got a restricted license to contact Comm2A. That's the first step. We can take it from there.

Back
Top Bottom