Chelsea Clinton speaks in front of massive crowd.....

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Man, she really got the worst of both her parents and that's sayin' something. I love how she calls the GOP a bunch of hateful names for her mom's sake then turns right around and says we need a president who needs to find middle ground. Makes one walk away saying, "Finding middle ground might be good, this pig's mom certainly isn't the one who can do that. Guess I'll vote for someone else." Great speech Chelsea, lucky for you and your hideous criminal mother only 75 people heard it.

Meanwhile Bill,

"Hey y'all, they got ice cream! Lt. Dan, ice cream! My name is Forrest Gump, people call me Forrest Gump, I love that movie. Anyone seen Monica?"

ToddDubya

NES Member
Rating - 100%
16   0   0

Palladin

NES Member
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Just slightly better than when young. I recall she was a damn homely kid. Beauty is skin deep, ugly goes to the bone.BTW, anyone else notice that in general the republican women are better looking than the dems.?
They always are better looking! Look at Fox vs MSNBC

rep308

NES Member
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
She is the treasurer of the Clinton Crime Family financial operations (Clinton Foundation) and let's not forget that her father-in-law Edward "Fast Eddie" Mezvinsky did a stint in the Federal Pen. He remained on federal probation until 2011, and as of 2010 still owed $9.4 million in restitution to his victims.

Bill Clinton declined to include Fast Eddie on the list of 450 people he pardoned on his last day in office.

The whole family stinks to high heaven of corruption.

Last edited:

Al-Jim19

NES Member
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
We need some constitutional amendment that bars any direct relatives of former presidents from becoming president.

This isn't a ****ing monarchy. Too many shit birds getting elected on their last name
Am I missing anyone besides GWB and John Quincy Adams?

BBQ.Uncle

NES Life Member
NES Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Same should go for most offices. Senators. Congresscritters. Name Kennedy ring a bell?

In any case, the serfs are too stupid not to elect someone based on name recognition or dynasty. I'm not for any new laws, but in a country that was founded on eliminating this type of crap, you'd think they'd know better.

By the way, Rand wouldn't be able to run either. Just saying.

In God We Trust

NES Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
For president, no. We have the specter of Clintons and Bushes haunting us over 20 years later though. You know damn well at some point this little heffer Chelsea is going to win an election somewhere. Also think how horrifying it would be if the wookie dips her hairy paws into national politics.

Look at the Damn Kennedy clan and how many have ridden to glory on JFKs coat tails.

snowballs

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Just slightly better than when young. I recall she was a damn homely kid. Beauty is skin deep, ugly goes to the bone.BTW, anyone else notice that in general the republican women are better looking than the dems.?
Excellent point. Cash is king. Work hard make money piss off a liberal. get chicks.

Top Bottom