Check this out

Sadly, you can get to what they were in for by clicking on "weblog"

Nice find, by the way. Amazing to see how much these guys can pack away. What I've always wondered was where the penitentiary calls out to get this food. I'm sure the average KFC request is easy to fill, but what if I requested foie gras, beluga caviar, and truffle pate? I *think* it's my right to get it, but man, would it be fun to see them track it down ;) Might even get an extension that way

ZainAnak said:
Sadly, you can get to what they were in for by clicking on "weblog"

Nice find, by the way. Amazing to see how much these guys can pack away. What I've always wondered was where the penitentiary calls out to get this food. I'm sure the average KFC request is easy to fill, but what if I requested foie gras, beluga caviar, and truffle pate? I *think* it's my right to get it, but man, would it be fun to see them track it down ;) Might even get an extension that way

Depending on where they are, they could request a numerous Maine lobsters, steamers and smoked pigeon for an appetizer. :D

I just checked what Slaughter was convicted of...yup he most certainly did. Another example of our fine, upstanding prisoners on death row. bastard....

Back
Top Bottom