• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Check out this ridiculous FB post from a "Friend"....Added more pics.

The only thing that pissed me off more than that morons comments was the fact that you redacted everyone's name on the thread. If you're not going to put the names down don't bother posting that crap here. Your friend is a big boy if he wants to spew crap on Facebook then let him suffer the consequences don't hide his identity.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk
:mad:

I love how he likes the mouth off and swear at people on Facebook and realize he'd be cowering in the corner. We should go to his restaurant and give him a little feedback.

The only thing that pissed me off more than that morons comments was the fact that you redacted everyone's name on the thread. If you're not going to put the names down don't bother posting that crap here. Your friend is a big boy if he wants to spew crap on Facebook then let him suffer the consequences don't hide his identity.

:mad:

I didn't share the names because Im not sure if there is some expectation of privacy on FB or something in the fine print thats says you can re-post information.

For instance Reddit does not allow you to post personal information not even the profile pics. Hes not really a "friend", Just some kid I hated in High School. There are some obvious closer acquaintances still giving him shit about it.

Last edited:
just block his ass... frankly no one is a "friend" on facebook unless i'd invite them to dinner... period.

Last edited:
I got rid of face book precisely for this reason.

Do not argue with these 7uckheads. They do not operate using reason.

Tell these asshats- Want guns to go away? Repeal the 2ndA.

Then remind them that WE will seceede from their corrupt "republic" once/if it happens.

I got rid of face book precisely for this reason.

Do not argue with these 7uckheads. They do not operate using reason.

Tell these asshats- Want guns to go away? Repeal the 2ndA.

Then remind them that WE will seceede from their corrupt "republic" once/if it happens.

Funny you should mention that. I got sucked down a FB black hole a few weeks ago due to one of my friends claiming that if Jefferson were alive and serving today, he'd vote to repeal the 2nd. No naming calling in that thread but it was mostly a bunch of overly emotional dbags crying about how guns cause all the bad in the world. I put in a few reasonable comments and the morons all backed out due to an inability to argue.

PS I still have that friend on FB but if/when he posts something similarly stupid, he'll go in the FB discard pile. It's just not worth it.

Funny you should mention that. I got sucked down a FB black hole a few weeks ago due to one of my friends claiming that if Jefferson were alive and serving today, he'd vote to repeal the 2nd. No naming calling in that thread but it was mostly a bunch of overly emotional dbags crying about how guns cause all the bad in the world. I put in a few reasonable comments and the morons all backed out due to an inability to argue.

PS I still have that friend on FB but if/when he posts something similarly stupid, he'll go in the FB discard pile. It's just not worth it.

NES is my only social media. I do not associate with any Anti's anymore.

You should point out that the word he was looking for was "sole", not "soul".

And yes, the primary purpose of a handgun is as a defensive weapon, which is good.

There is one more comment below and thats it... But it made no sense, I believe it was another anti's remark against the dick joke.

I saw this thread on my own FB, as one of my friends is friends with this guy. You have no idea how frustrating it was to not be able to comment hahaha.

This guy would be shocked to find out how many of his friends probably carry concealed on a daily basis and he has no idea. Would he immediately dismiss his life long friends as now "*******s"? This fricken guy is the type who cries and pees their pants when someone bends over in a grocery store and their ccw prints a bit. Then calls the cops, cops show up and say hes disturbing the peace because some uneducated ignorant sheep wet themselves in isle 9. Then next week the CoP shows up to the innocent mans house with a notice to revoke his LTC. Now I'm annoyed lol I'm going to the range.

I saw this thread on my own FB, as one of my friends is friends with this guy. You have no idea how frustrating it was to not be able to comment hahaha.

It was frustrating for me and I was able to comment. It was the first completely ignorant anti gun comment I saw on FB so I had to share it. I have only had my LTC for a month so it really struck a cord.

Last edited:
I feel bad for FaceBook users like this. In a normal conversation, they usually can just yell and swear loud enough to drown out rational arguments. Unfortunately, logical responses are posted and can't be crushed with volume. It must be hard having to work with nothing but hollow rhetoric and personal attacks.

This guy would be shocked to find out how many of his friends probably carry concealed on a daily basis and he has no idea. Would he immediately dismiss his life long friends as now "*******s"? This fricken guy is the type who cries and pees their pants when someone bends over in a grocery store and their ccw prints a bit. Then calls the cops, cops show up and say hes disturbing the peace because some uneducated ignorant sheep wet themselves in isle 9. Then next week the CoP shows up to the innocent mans house with a notice to revoke his LTC. Now I'm annoyed lol I'm going to the range.

So you know they can't revoke your ltc any more for this . The was a few cases that fixed this problem.

The "2A should be repealed" statement also shows a massive lack of education regarding our Rights.

2A assumes you already have the right of self defense, NOT it gives that right to you.

If 2A did not exist, would people not defend themselves in the most effective way possible?

Repealing 2A will not have the effect "they" think it will. It would make things MUCH, MUCH worse.

Back
Top Bottom