• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Check out the revolver this 18 YO gangbanger was carrying

Last edited:
Wow.

I'd have traded Takari for something cheap, plastic, hi-cap, and untraceable.

Just kidding, Maura. But not in my heart...

^ This.

First thing I'm doing when lawful gun ownership becomes illegal, is buy one of these "street beauties"... and keep it in my safe.

3AFD4IGECQI6TIUQ2VR4DAKRXU.jpg

Or, maybe a nice Colt Python...

I’m impressed BPD didn’t include the clip in the firearms mugshot. It looks enough like a throwing star that it would freak out the Brookline libs.

“Officers located a Smith & Wesson DA .45 caliber revolver loaded with six rounds of live ammunition from the suspect’s pocket,” the statement said.

Say what?

He must have missed the lil G class Are we sure this wasn't Steve Urkel

Last edited:
I would love to think that a Gang-banger is just as "Pro Gun" as you or I am, and would care for that .45 wheelgun appropriately...

I’m impressed BPD didn’t include the clip in the firearms mugshot. It looks enough like a throwing star that it would freak out the Brookline libs.

Half/full/third moon clips are not necessary for using a 1917. The chambers have a shoulder, that the case mouth indexes against. The clips allow you to extract all at once, instead of digging them out, one by one.

Half/full/third moon clips are not necessary for using a 1917. The chambers have a shoulder, that the case mouth indexes against. The clips allow you to extract all at once, instead of digging them out, one by one.

ETA: The Half-moon clips were the "Issue" clips, back in the day. I have the piece of web equipment for them: 3 pairs of pockets, for Half-moon clips.

The perp will walk easy and then the politicians will go after the law abiding guy who had it stolen. Twisted logic. Btw, carry only “dead” ammo and you’ll be fine.

“Officers located a Smith & Wesson DA .45 caliber revolver loaded with six rounds of live ammunition from the suspect’s pocket,” the statement said.

Say what?
shhhhh He's just happy to see you. Makes you wonder what the writer meant. Were the rounds in his pocket or the gun? Because it says the gun was loaded but ain't nobody realistically fitting a N-frame in their pocket.
Wish my 1917 looked as nice as his though.

shhhhh He's just happy to see you. Makes you wonder what the writer meant. Were the rounds in his pocket or the gun? Because it says the gun was loaded but ain't nobody realistically fitting a N-frame in their pocket.
Wish my 1917 looked as nice as his though.
For you every day average male your statement is true. However......have you seen the oversized jeans some of these "bangers" wear? Dude I could fit a model 29 in the pocket of some of those jeans.

Damn. I'll have to triple-check, but I think Smith's have the ACP ridge and Colts do NOT and REQUIRE clips. I think. It's been a long time. Maybe it's just non-17 Colt 45DA's. It's been too long.

I pulled out my Fitz the other day. It needs a bit of work to be complete. I want the BBL cut back to the ejector-rod (it wasn't from the original gun smith) and the action lightened a tad. Plus the cylinder is TOO tight. The smithy that made it a Fitz for me years ago was into HEAVY and TIGHT. But he took a rust-bucket and made it look brandy-new. So there's that.

This is why we need universal background checks. If the guy who sold it to him had just done a background check, the
transaction would never have gone through, and one dangerous gun would not be in the hands of a criminal. It's important to feel safe !
Took me couple reads to realize you're joking........right?

Back
Top Bottom