• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Cheapest place to buy ammo in Massachusetts?

There is no money to be saved reloading.......that's right I still spend about 1500.00 reloading components but I shoot way way more rounds now vs buying factory.
in a nut shell my reloading equipment paid for it self quickly.
Get into casting your own bullets from wheel weights and the price drops even more.
Cheap ammo in mass is a bit hard dto find.

Live in Mass. but on vacation in Narrangansett, RI. Rainy day thought I would explore local Firearms shops and ammo. Universal Firearms on Main St. in Wakefield, RI very nice owner I purchased 50 rnds of reloaded 9mm lead for $15.00 never shot it before so will see how it works.

Drove 20 minutes down Rt 1 to WalMart Super Store, in Westerly, bought 550 rnd Federal value pack of 36 grain copper HP for $19.97. They did not have much pistol ammo, only one kind of 9mm 25 rnds for $22, no thanks.

Good prices but not great. Just different to walk in buy ammo without having to show LTC.

Stopped by Dick's in North Dartmouth to see what they had in .223 and they had plenty. $12/20 or $22/50 - no thanks. As soon as the stuff from my club buy comes in it will be $3.20/20 or $8.00/50.

Stopped by Dick's in North Dartmouth to see what they had in .223 and they had plenty. $12/20 or $22/50 - no thanks. As soon as the stuff from my club buy comes in it will be $3.20/20 or $8.00/50.

I'm in that area. What club buy is this? I'd gladly pick up some .223 for $3.20/20 and $8.00/50

Sent from my Ally using Tapatalk 2

Back
Top Bottom