• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Cheapest 9mm rounds question

Not really. AG scared a lot of ammo shippers to the point they wont ship to MA and those that do are pretty much kept close to the chest. You can sometimes get a good deal at Dicks on 115gr 9mm (picked up 500rnds for about $114).

wal mart federal 9mm for $10.47 is a pretty good deal. my local shops wont even try to compete with them for a bulk order. four seasons has some good bulk deals but an hour drive for me isnt worth it.

wal mart federal 9mm for $10.47 is a pretty good deal. my local shops wont even try to compete with them for a bulk order. four seasons has some good bulk deals but an hour drive for me isnt worth it.

That is a really good price,Wal-mart still sells ammo in MA? Where?

most wal marts outside boston sell ammo in sporting goods dept. supposedly they are gonna expand their "hunting & sportsmans dept" (guns & ammo) in their stores again. they used to sell a lot of rifles & shotguns & ammo but scaled back because they had a few bad press incidents.

most wal marts outside boston sell ammo in sporting goods dept. supposedly they are gonna expand their "hunting & sportsmans dept" (guns & ammo) in their stores again. they used to sell a lot of rifles & shotguns & ammo but scaled back because they had a few bad press incidents.

There isn't even a cleaning kit in the wal-marts that are local to me. absolutely nothing.

There isn't even a cleaning kit in the wal-marts that are local to me. absolutely nothing.

they recently closed out supplies at my local wal mart but most suburban stores have ammo in cases. hell, even the new super walmart in worcester has ammo, ive had good luck there, even stocked up with some pdx .40 and 12ga there for a great price for that ammo. i try to stop in CT too because they are ammo friendly and sometimes have it on sale for 9.97/box for the fed 9mm.

they recently closed out supplies at my local wal mart but most suburban stores have ammo in cases. hell, even the new super walmart in worcester has ammo, ive had good luck there, even stocked up with some pdx .40 and 12ga there for a great price for that ammo. i try to stop in CT too because they are ammo friendly and sometimes have it on sale for 9.97/box for the fed 9mm.

Thank you !!! This why I love this group. ask and ye shall receive.
I guess I was just going on the assumption that all wally marts had taken all firearms related products off the shelves since my local WM stores had. (Attleboro,Swansea and RI stores)

hard to beat walmart for 9mm prices even online. Sometimes you can get a deal on steel case stuff and special free shipping. Try to find a free state conection that comes your way now and again. I have one but hes not due back my way until mid to late june. I usually get reloading supplies through him. All he ask for in exchange is asome range time with the guns I have that he does not.

As far as walmart goes, it seems the ones around me are selling less and less out door stuff. The Halifax(no longer sells ammo) store is with in 20 minutes of 4 gun clubs you would think they would be well stocked on ammo. The plymouth store is very spotty on supply. I will be shocked if walmart comes anywhere close to being well stocked on out door equipment shooting and fishing.......not near as many younger people getting away from the TV/Video games. Even my 40 year old friends spend more time plasying golf online than actually getting outside.........SAD but true.

my buddy went up to nh for some wedding jewelry last week & stopped at a wally up there and they were out of all 9mm, .40, .45 and .223. the guy working there said they cant keep popular rounds in stock. too bad, i told him to buy me $100 worth of 9mm, 40 or .223 if they had it.

my buddy went up to nh for some wedding jewelry last week & stopped at a wally up there and they were out of all 9mm, .40, .45 and .223. the guy working there said they cant keep popular rounds in stock. too bad, i told him to buy me $100 worth of 9mm, 40 or .223 if they had it.

really.. Sup with that? There is a run on ammo lately huh? The economy?

ammo price bump from most major manufacturers. materials are up. i might even buy some steel cased 5.56 russian stuff for my new spikes ar (if it ever comes in)

Thank you !!! This why I love this group. ask and ye shall receive.
I guess I was just going on the assumption that all wally marts had taken all firearms related products off the shelves since my local WM stores had. (Attleboro,Swansea and RI stores)

I haven't been in the Attleboro WM in a couple of months but they had ammo in a closed (under the counter) case that you had to ask about. It wasn't in a visible glass case but it was there.

I'd say that it's a rare day that they have 1000 rds of any one CF pistol cartridge however. They don't stock "quantities" like a real gun shop would.

I haven't been in the Attleboro WM in a couple of months but they had ammo in a closed (under the counter) case that you had to ask about. It wasn't in a visible glass case but it was there.

I'd say that it's a rare day that they have 1000 rds of any one CF pistol cartridge however. They don't stock "quantities" like a real gun shop would.

Really? I must have missed it. Thank you!

hard to beat walmart for 9mm prices even online. Sometimes you can get a deal on steel case stuff and special free shipping. Try to find a free state conection that comes your way now and again. I have one but hes not due back my way until mid to late june. I usually get reloading supplies through him. All he ask for in exchange is asome range time with the guns I have that he does not.

As far as walmart goes, it seems the ones around me are selling less and less out door stuff. The Halifax(no longer sells ammo) store is with in 20 minutes of 4 gun clubs you would think they would be well stocked on ammo. The plymouth store is very spotty on supply. I will be shocked if walmart comes anywhere close to being well stocked on out door equipment shooting and fishing.......not near as many younger people getting away from the TV/Video games. Even my 40 year old friends spend more time plasying golf online than actually getting outside.........SAD but true.

Thank you! I agree None of my nieces and nephews are not into anything else. Thankfully my Daughter(Senior in College) has taken an intrest since I got my LTC and wants to shoot with me! Her friends gave her crap about wanting to go though "Why would you want to do that?" ???? They have no Idea what is about.

my 3 year old daughter is showing good signs of being a out door kid. Likes playing outside, loves to go fishing and really likes walking the woods of the gun club with me. I can only hope it last.
you could venture south to RI

Heritage gun and coin and bullseye shooting supply are a stop for me If I am down that way......worth a call

Last edited:
my 3 year old daughter is showing good signs of being a out door kid. Likes playing outside, loves to go fishing and really likes walking the woods of the gun club with me. I can only hope it last.

It sounds like you will put her on the right track. If you do you will have now worry's. Mine (now 20 yrs old) is starting to remember the walks in the woods behind our house up in NH looking at moose ,deer or whatever was running around. and amazingly she remembers what I told her. "if you develop it all there will be nothing left" So it really does stick even if you think that it didn't.

XXXXXXX will ship to mass. Was just on there last night. Depends on the ammo your looking atbut there was some decent pricing

Sent from my rooted Nook Color!

Last edited by a moderator:
XXXXXXXX will ship to mass. Was just on there last night. Depends on the ammo your looking atbut there was some decent pricing

Sent from my rooted Nook Color!

I will check that out, Thank you

So do you have to fax copy your LTC? or just put in the Licence #'s

Last edited by a moderator:
FYI, don't post that here. A mod will be along to explain better, but here's a start...

Sticky in Ammo Section

I didn't think of that!
I am fairly new to the site and I should have checked everywhere on this site first. I apologize and I will do better research before asking a question like this again. How do I fix this going forward? Can I delete the thread or something? What do I need to do?

I didn't think of that!
I am fairly new to the site and I should have checked everywhere on this site first. I apologize and I will do better research before asking a question like this again. How do I fix this going forward? Can I delete the thread or something? What do I need to do?

No biggie. New folks make mistakes. I know I sure did. [wink]

Click the "Edit Post" button under your post (#26?). Then just delete the name of the website and finish the edit. Hopefully a mod will alter nightpoison's post.

Back
Top Bottom