• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Cheap prices for reload boxes

Somebody contact them and ask if they'll ship to Mass. It wouldn't surprise me if they refuse. Even the boxes.

they're just boxes.... have things gotten that crazy there?

UPDATE....

I just called them and they said that their announcement here:http://www.scharch.com/shipping.php
relates ONLY to brass......

The lady on the phone said that they would happily ship plastic or cardboard boxes to Mass..... And, she thanked me for posting the link. (I explained the reason for my call)

At least someone (Scharch) has some common sense.

Last edited:
I tried to buy brass from them once and got an really nasty response from them because I lived in Mass. It was way over the top.

It seriously wouldn't surprise me if they refused to ship even cardboard boxes here. If so, it's too bad. The prices are good.

If anybody buys any (4-5) 9mm boxes or (1-2) 45 boxes and want to split costs I am down with that. I am too lazy to make my own order.

Thanks. Bookmarking that one.

Sent from the Hyundai of the droids, the Samsung Replenish, using Tapatalk.

I guess im really cheap, I get them from the range. I never priced the cardboard&plastic trays but 25 units for 1.00 ea with shipping seems ok ?

I'm also chea... I mean FRUGAL, and re-use factory boxes also.
However, there are times when a fresh new box makes sense. Their prices on the 100 rounds per box plastic is also very good.

I guess im really cheap, I get them from the range. I never priced the cardboard&plastic trays but 25 units for 1.00 ea with shipping seems ok ?

I'm cheap. With the exception of expensive, long range rifle ammo I store all of my ammo in quart zip lock freezer bags. The zip lock bag is weather tight and makes a great brass bag when you're done. For practice ammo I have my 1050 set up to drop the rounds directly into the plastic bag rather than a bin; I just seal lock it and take it to the range. Match ammo goes into a bin first as it must be "drop tested". After that, the match ammo also goes into a plastic freezer bag. I really like the idea of storing ammo in an airtight container. I use freezer bags because the average sandwich bag just isn't strong enough. I learned that the hard way.

Eddie Coyle is right

I wouldn't order anything from SCHARCH. They have consistently been ANTI-MASSACHUSETTS. Remember when they had "Mis-Spelled" Massachusetts on their web-site? They did it on purpose, I'm sure because I made them aware of the mis-spelling and they still didn't change it. I notified them of the Proper legality of ordering their products...such as Brass...and they still didn't care. Shooters need to support companies that support all 50 states. I see them every year at SHOT Show, and you know I give them Sh*t, like only I can.... They deserve it, I wouldn't Urinate on them if they were on fire..... Ya thats how I feel about SCHARCH.

EddieCoyle is right on...He knows what I'm talking about

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom