Cheap Non-Jacketed Factory 9mm For Glock?

CMF

I would like to find some 9mm ammo I can shoot from a Glock at a range that does not allow jacketed bullets (copper washed or plated are OK). Ideally it would be OK in a glock factory barrel (i.e. not plain lead bullets; I'm not sure about copper plating), produced commercially and inexpensive.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

The best way to do this is to reload your own ammo, use Berrys RNDS bullets but don't push them too fast. They also have a newer one with a thicker plating on it.

If you can't do that, try to get in touch with M&M Reloads, I am pretty sure they use "copper plated" and not full jacketed bullets....

I would also bet that QMMO (who is here on NES) also does these kinds of reloads in 9mm.

-Mike

Undercover Arms in Hudson has Winchester WinClean in 9mm for $20/50. Not the cheapest. Maynard R&G allows WinClean on its indoor range (no jacketed allowed). It has a thin copper coating.
Might try that.
Aloha

The best way to do this is to reload your own ammo, use Berrys RNDS bullets but don't push them too fast. They also have a newer one with a thicker plating on it.

If you can't do that, try to get in touch with M&M Reloads, I am pretty sure they use "copper plated" and not full jacketed bullets....

I would also bet that QMMO (who is here on NES) also does these kinds of reloads in 9mm.

-Mike

+1 All the M&M's that I've shot were plated.

As others have suggest M&M, start your own reloading (best idea), or get new barrel for it to shoot lead.

Your choice I went with #2

It might be cheaper in the long run occasionally clean the barrel and shoot lead.

Fixed it for you.

Seriously people, if you just run a brush (like the one Glock provides with the pistol) down the bore after every few hundred rounds like Glock recommends you won't have an issue.

Shoot hundreds of reloaded lead ammo through my Glocks and HK and never any issues. Like ipscdrl said just run the brush through.

Plated 9mm is my #2 best seller just behind .223/5.56. I load plated and FMJ in 9mm, 40SW & 45 ACP. Plated only in 380 Auto, 38 Spl, 44 Spl and 45 AutoRim. Hard cast lead in 45 Colt. I'm a Berry's dealer and occasionally get these for the reloaders down my way when they need them (Berry's price is Q's price).

Back
Top Bottom