Cheap 9mm Fed JHP Ammo in NH

IvIax

Banned
I live in Boston area and will make a trip to NH to get 9mm. Probably get 1000 rounds, where should I go? Recommend a good store please. I have never done this before.

I live in Boston area and will make a trip to NH to get 9mm. Probably get 1000 rounds, where should I go? Recommend a good store please. I have never done this before.

Most 9mm is still rationed to 2-4 boxes.. I suggest a road trip for you
Take route 3 /Everett turnpike to Merrimack (exit 11) go north on 3/Daniel Webster Hwy and there are two gun shops in Merrimack that has 9mm for $16/$17a box ( Collectors Arms and Ammo has some for sure!!) Then drive up to Hooksett...exit 9 N and hit Shooters Outpost and drive 6 mile farther to Riley's Gun shop .

Between all 4 shops you should be able to acquire 1000rds of 9mm

Also, check out mass firearms school in hollliston. They might have what you're looking, but you'll pay tax on it.

You been sleeping under a rock these past months?

Nearly everyone that has it limits the number of boxes, 2-4 has been the norm for many months now

You can get it online....oh wait, you have Marsha, Marsha, Marsha as an AG, never mind :p

WTF, 4 boxes max? How many trip will it take to get 1000 rounds. lol

This guy has all the cheap 9mm ammo in NH but good luck finding him:

paterson-gimlin-footage-300x300.jpg

Lol 1000 rounds.. Good one!

Most you're getting at once is 300 rounds if you're extremely lucky and happen to go into a Walmart during the 5 minute span once every two weeks that they have Winchester White Box value packs in stock. I buy up the 3-box max every time they're in, and they run about $0.25/round. Tula steel ammo is a little more common but comes in 50-round boxes, still with the 3-box max. So you can get 150 rounds per trip at around $0.22/round.

If you want 1000 rounds of 9mm FMJ you will need to plot about a 5-hour trip around the state, checking every Walmart, gun store, and outdoor store, just to compile that much of it with the 3/4 box maximums. If you're trying to stay around $0.25/round it may well take you longer than that.

I stop almost every day of the week in my local Walmart and it took me 12 visits over two and a half weeks to accrue 750 rounds. Good luck, especially if you want JHP.

Note: Shooters Outpost doesn't put a limit on buying defense ammo, but that expensive even without any price gauging.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom