• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Cheap 12 gauge ammo?

SKS Ray

NES Member
One thing I noticed about my Saiga 12 is that it eats ammo like a pig and goes through a lot of it. I love that in a gun but finding a supply of cheap 12 gauge for blasting is getting tough.

Anyone know of any deals around stocking up on slugs or 00 buck? I figure with hunting season coming up, there should be deals around soon.

Remington slugs

Im working on a deal right now for Remington slugs for you...Ill know more tomorrow night.
If it goes through they will be 10 box's (50rds) still in the shrink wrap battle packs.
Here is what they will look like if it works out.
Sorry to tease incase it doesnt.
Picture002.jpg

Picture003-1.jpg

-Op

Last edited:
I picked up Federal Premium 00 buck shot at riley's yesterday for 3.00 a box. They had slugs at the same price.

Edit:
these were 2 3/4 " shells.

At Law Enforcement Supply in Waltham (or whatever it is called), there's a bucket on the floor with 5.00 for two boxes of slugs.

I would like to find a source - or sources - for cheap 12 ga also. Slugs and buckshot.

It has been a while since I have been to a Dicks' - how do the prices on the 12ga cases at Dicks compare to some of the other sources out there?

I would like to find a source - or sources - for cheap 12 ga also. Slugs and buckshot.

It has been a while since I have been to a Dicks' - how do the prices on the 12ga cases at Dicks compare to some of the other sources out there?

Your better off taking a trip to Hooksett, NH. to Rileys. Federal TruBall LE rifled slugs are about the best around and with an average group of 2" at 50 yards, it's great!

Your better off taking a trip to Hooksett, NH. to Rileys. Federal TruBall LE rifled slugs are about the best around and with an average group of 2" at 50 yards, it's great!

It's been a while since I have been up to Riley's - sounds like it might be time to take another trip.

When you enter the store look to your left on the corner of the glass display case, they are there on the floor in cases. There is both LEB127RS (slug) and LE132-00 (low recoil 00 buck)

I buy both and in the past few months have shoot over 2000 rounds. Both are extremely accurate, in fact the flight control wad on the buck is a riot watching it reach out to 65+ yards.

Back
Top Bottom