• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Chat feature?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm thinking a chat room would make a lot things easier and faster then going through each individual message or chat window

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

I'm thinking a chat room would make a lot things easier and faster then going through each individual message or chat window

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

I disagree, It'd be a cluster****. This coming from someone who has had several members in my iPhone chat + Facebook. For 3-5 people sure it's awesome. But that's why it's there. Group NES chat would also detriment the forum as a whole IMHO.

PM pop up chat is an awesome idea. we get you not Tom.

Yeah, say you want to ask a question of someone real quick, and you know they are online. You just ping him through an IM window like facebook, instead of PM'ing him and he doesn't get it for 15 minutes.

Where is sHORTY??? I think he is ignoring me. [laugh]

u mad bro

I know what you were talking about. PMs are private. But most of mine are always between multiple members so I'm used to the NSFW content.

Yes, I am mad. [laugh] Actually, no, not at all. Just want people to know what I am talking about. I don't want some stupid chat window where 50 people can join. I am talking about a 1 on 1 chat. That's it. Just like a PM, except faster.

PM's aren't really that 'private' if you think about it. If someone wants access to them, they'll get them. They are all stored somewhere.

Agreed.

edit: wait, what do you mean stored somewhere? Wrong.

How am I wrong? If you are saving PM's in your inbox, and someone subpoenas derek for them, they are going to get them. They are stored on a server somewhere. Even if you delete them 1 week later, I believe they are still stored.

Are you saying I am wrong, or them being 'stored' is wrong? [laugh]

images

ETA: LOL Fail on the spelling above (I didn't make this picture!)

Legal/yes/any where you want

How I used to answer.
I'd think it be awesome for people buying and selling . And would keep some of us from leaving Nes to chat fast on Facebook etc .

Atilla not that bad , granted he scared half my friends away from my Facebook account but its 90% of nesers now .

so like an instant PM or real time PM ?

why didn't you say that from the beginning instead of talking about a chat room?

I never once in this entire thread mentioned the words 'chat room' at all.

And yes, an instant PM, or an AIM IM window, facebook IM, etc.

Yeah notice where I said, "I do not want a chat room." "This is not a chat room." "Chat rooms are gay."

I have to repeat that 30 times, because people keep thinking this is some sort of queer chat room, where 100 people can just jump in, and have at it.

I am talking about an private IM window.

Yeah notice where I said, "I do not want a chat room." "This is not a chat room." "Chat rooms are gay."

I have to repeat that 30 times, because people keep thinking this is some sort of queer chat room, where 100 people can just jump in, and have at it.

I am talking about an private IM window.

Tommy boy , Frankie says

862368_relax.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom