• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Charlton Heston v.s. mike moore!

I came across this video after watching the epic moment when Charlton Heston said: "From my cold dead hands".
I debated with myself for a few hours whether or not to post it. After much deliberation with myself, I decided to do it. [grin]

I'm sure there was pleanty of editing by moore's group. I think Charlton Heston did a great job of answering the questions even with alzheimer's disease.

I don't wish bad on people but this dope needs to go the way of the dodo! He's lucky all Charlton did was walk away.

Thoughts?

Last edited by a moderator:
Moore deals with generalities and doesn't look at things for what they are. He'll never see the truth of the matter. He doesn't want to.

I'm sorry, I'm being nice.

Moore is a fat idiot who can't get laid.

There we go.

Moore deals with generalities and doesn't look at things for what they are. He'll never see the truth of the matter. He doesn't want to.

I'm sorry, I'm being nice.

Moore is a fat idiot who can't get laid. He then projects his personal fear that he'd go postal from all the rage that creates if he were allowed to have a gun onto those of us who are mentally stable and well adjusted and have no issues dealing with our emotions.

There we go.
FIFY...

Sadly BFC got really close to the right answer when they started comparing the local news on both sides of the great lakes and found that despite the fact that violent crime have been falling, the evening news in the two places told a very different story.

Instead of building on that point, he got angry, ate 3 cheeseburgers and blamed evil guns...

What a jerk. I don't think I could have been so calm. But CH did the right think just walk away...But he was in his own home and should have thrown the bum out.
Could have ordered him up a plate of burgers..Looks like he's had a few to many burgers already!!

Didn't he have any security people??
KK

Last edited:
Charlton Heston was suffering from Alzheimer's when he did that interview. A fact Michael Moore conveniently omitted.

Heston was way ahead of most Americans when it came to identifying the liberal cultural war and speaking out against it.

In a speech given in 1997, Heston stated that a liberal culture war was being waged against “the God-fearing, law-abiding, Caucasian, middle-class Protestant, or even worse, evangelical Christian, Midwestern or Southern, or even worse, rural, apparently straight, or even worse, admitted heterosexual, gun-owning, or even worse, NRA card-carrying, average working stiff, or even worse, male, working stiff because, not only don’t you count, you are a downright obstacle to social progress.

Heston served in uniform during WW II and marched with Martin Luther King in the 60's. Frank Sinatra once commented that if Heston wasn't careful, he might give actors a good name.

Michael Moore isn't good enough to be a pimple on Heston's butt.

I saw that when it first came out and I was pissed at C.H. for not standing his ground. There were some very basic, common sense arguments he could have made before walking away. I know that it is pointless arguing with an anti or a liberal nutjob, but he still could have stood his ground. Didn't know about the alzhimers thing though.

Charlton Heston was suffering from Alzheimer's when he did that interview. A fact Michael Moore conveniently omitted.

Heston was way ahead of most Americans when it came to identifying the liberal cultural war and speaking out against it.

In a speech given in 1997, Heston stated that a liberal culture war was being waged against “the God-fearing, law-abiding, Caucasian, middle-class Protestant, or even worse, evangelical Christian, Midwestern or Southern, or even worse, rural, apparently straight, or even worse, admitted heterosexual, gun-owning, or even worse, NRA card-carrying, average working stiff, or even worse, male, working stiff because, not only don’t you count, you are a downright obstacle to social progress.

Heston served in uniform during WW II and marched with Martin Luther King in the 60's. Frank Sinatra once commented that if Heston wasn't careful, he might give actors a good name.

Michael Moore isn't good enough to be a pimple on Heston's butt.

Thanks for that.

I was thinking the samething. Maybe he did, it was just, "creative editing" by moore!

I think if Heston really knew what Moore was about, he would have never agreed to an interview with him... ever. Moore is a piece of s**t that manipulates people into giving him the answers he wants, and spins nearly everything to whatever agenda he is trying to pursue, all while cleverly concealing the spin as best as he can. Anyone with a brain will see right through it, but the johnny one brain cell/Obama voter types lap that s**t up like a cat lapping fresh gravy.

-Mike

I think if Heston really knew what Moore was about, he would have never agreed to an interview with him... ever. Moore is a piece of s**t that manipulates people into giving him the answers he wants, and spins nearly everything to whatever agenda he is trying to pursue, all while cleverly concealing the spin as best as he can. Anyone with a brain will see right through it, but the johnny one brain cell/Obama voter types lap that s**t up like a cat lapping fresh gravy.

-Mike

+1. I love your analogies, very nice!

Heston served in uniform during WW II and marched with Martin Luther King in the 60's.

He also helped push through the GCA 68 after King was shot. [frown]

Moore is a piece of s**t that manipulates people into giving him the answers he wants, and spins nearly everything to whatever agenda he is trying to pursue, all while cleverly concealing the spin as best as he can.

Have you seen the video where CNN made it look like John Cena admitted to using steroids? They can edit things to make it look like you said one thing when you said another.

Moore will keel over from a heart attack and we can all go and shit on his grave, and I'm being nice!

Yup, they'll have to put one of these signs next to his grave.

TK_Plot_Sign1.jpg

Ted Kennedy already has one next to his.

He also helped push through the GCA 68 after King was shot. [frown]

YGBFSM.

When I first saw that video, I too was unaware about the alziemers thing. I was irritated that the "NRA Spokesman" missed so many softballs.

I was just about to consider myself wrong, but if heston had a hand an GCA68 then I'll just as happily shit on his grave as I would MM's.

Can someone else confirm before I permanently hate a dead man?

Last edited:
Moore's movies would be ignored by the most fanatical liberal if he did not do so much editing. The deal with the true story on how he got the free rifle for opening the account at the back is so far removed from what was seen in the movie it is ridiculous. He does not simply edit his movies he complete reshapes them to fit his odd twisted liberal drivel. All the while sitting in his million dollar digs and refusing all interviews for fear of someone doing to him what he does to others.

He is why America is great. No matter how wrong stupid or immoral his views or how bad he twists what others say he has the right and is allowed to say it. Of course we also being free Americans have the great right not to look or listen to him. However I must say I love watching his movies. If for no other reason but to keep an eye on the liberal nutbags out there. I feel much safer knowing what they are where they are and what they are thinking.

I do not mind Moore but the angle he took on Bowling For Columbine was pretty outlandish. Like when someone starts a thread here that says "Obama Exempts Muslim Women From Patdowns." It's all the same. Theatrics.

I don't understand Moore at all. If he hates this country and the people in it so much, why not just leave? I'm sure Canada would love to have him.

Micheal Moore in this interview, as in all his endevours.... sucks. I remember when I first saw this bit (LIKE 8yrs AGO) wanting to puke.

Moore would have been better off asking Heston why his guns all look SOoooo fake in his movies.[hmmm]

He is why America is great. No matter how wrong stupid or immoral his views or how bad he twists what others say he has the right and is allowed to say it. Of course we also being free Americans have the great right not to look or listen to him.

+1

I don't understand Moore at all. If he hates this country and the people in it so much, why not just leave? I'm sure Cuba would love to have him.

FIFY

Moore would have been better off asking Heston why his guns all look SOoooo fake in his movies.[hmmm]

[laugh]

Back
Top Bottom