Charlize convinces Sean to get rid of his "65 cowardly killing machines"

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...heron-strong-woman-changed-mind-firearms.html

Sean Penn and Charlize Theron seem to be getting awfully serious.

On Saturday evening during the Help Haiti Home Gala in Beverly Hills the 53-year-old actor hinted his 38-year-old lady love of several months changed his mind about his the astonishing number of guns he owns - 65 in total - per E!

In his speech the Mystic River actor said 'a strong woman who happens to be from South Africa' convinced him to destroy the fire arms.

What is it about a stupid female that makes a stupid male cave in to this crap?

What is it about a stupid female that makes a stupid male cave in to this crap?

Probably

This.

article-2537980-1A94E30500000578-56_634x1375.jpg

yeah, always brilliant to listen to another Hollywood idiot when it comes to life choices, you know how long those relationships last [rolleyes]

Pretty much like when Lady Diana made that little fairy Prince Charles give up hunting! Penn and Charles both make good tampons. "”I want to be reincarnated as your tampon.” – Prince Charles to Camilla Parker Bowles

Who really cares they are both douchebags from hollywood and dont live in reality.

I hope he feels agony when he destroys his guns for the sake of pussy and the relationship goes up in smoke 6 months later.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have always thought Sean Penn was a f**king moron; letting some clam talk him into destroying his guns just proves my theory to be correct.

Since the little commie twerp is most likely a prohibited person in the US, where was he supposedly keeping all these guns? In Venezuela?

Just a joke folks...

But I'd sell at least a gun or two, she's worth it. I know you're all banging pro gun supermodels so you can afford to be picky. ;)

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

I'd destroy my guns to date Sean Penn.

I would destroy Sean Penn to go on a date with my gun.

He can EABOD, Theron as well. I didn't realize that Penn was such a raging elitist hypocrite.

Day 1: runs his suck hole about "teabaggers", gun nuts, and Jesus freaks.

Day 2: buys some guns, 'cuz he should be allowed to have then, but not you.

One more time, all together: Sean Penn can EABO(salty)D

Sent from my phone....which isn't really a phone anymore, it's a computer on my pocket

She is one. Please. Tell her you will do it. Get the most fun out of her. Make a few good videos. Then tell her. Oops. I am in love with my Killy toys. Good bye.

A wise man once said that you should never put the ***** on a pedestal. It's a life lesson we all must learn for ourselves.

I give full respect to Sean Penn for the work he is doing in Haiti, though. However you feel about his acting and his behavior, he is one of the few in Holloywood who has spent a meaningful amount of blood and treasure (his own) helping people devastated by natural disasters. And Haiti is about as messed up as it gets, even without an earthquake.

- - - Updated - - -

I know you're all banging pro gun supermodels so you can afford to be picky. ;)

Oh, you've met my wife? (watch how you talk about her, btw, she is a classy lady...with guns!)

Since the little commie twerp is most likely a prohibited person in the US, where was he supposedly keeping all these guns? In Venezuela?

Laws don't apply to the elite. Didn't you know? Just last year Robert Downey Jr. was shooting at a range in MA and he IS a PP due to his multiple DUIs.

68a685255348097e81a4460393f7c18743fe72cb83482906300d539d7e92e5e1.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom