• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Charlie Baker, one term wonder?

I will never vote for a Dem, I will for sure not help him with a vote from me on the next election. HE's all talk, no action. I haven't read anything on him cleaning up our welfare system, seems to me it's unchanged if not worse.

He only won by 40,000 or so votes and there are close to 400,000 licensed gun owners in MA. It's not hard to do the math.

Any Democrat they run against him will be 5x more anti gun. It's a big shit sandwich and we're all gonna have to take a bite.

I don't think that I'll be voting for Baker the next time around, but what we do need is a Republican AG!

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk

One ran against Healey. Sadly he got creamed.

Any Democrat they run against him will be 5x more anti gun. It's a big shit sandwich and we're all gonna have to take a bite.

it is a shit sandwich, but when a politician betrays you....there is no excuse to keep giving him new chances to betray you again. Even if there is almost certain doom, OR Charlie baker to vote for, it will not be Charlie. Unless, of course, he cleans up this healy mess

Hear that Baker? If you want a 2nd term, fix this mess you and healy created

it is a shit sandwich, but when a politician betrays you....there is no excuse to keep giving him new chances to betray you again. Even if there is almost certain doom, OR Charlie baker to vote for, it will not be Charlie. Unless, of course, he cleans up this healy mess

Hear that Baker? If you want a 2nd term, fix this mess you and healy created

I'm as unhappy with him as you, but he'll likely be unopposed on the Republican side being an incumbent. Then he runs against who- Healy? You'll vote for her?

I know someone who was a fundraiser for Baker. About 6 months ago I was having a conversation with him and he was venting to me, telling me that Baker was not loyal to those who supported him and that he would actively work to see that Baker was not re-elected. I don't know what the issue was that made that guy feel that way but with Baker's support of Healey I now know how he felt.

The way the world works is that people need to suffer consequences when they don't do what they're supposed to do. This HAS TO BE especially true in the political realm because these fu(kers assume so much control over our lives.

So yes - Charlie Baker NEEDS TO BE a one term governor.

large.gif

star-trek-make-it-so.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

I'm as unhappy with him as you, but he'll likely be unopposed on the Republican side being an incumbent. Then he runs against who- Healy? You'll vote for her?

We're going to need to get involved in the Republican Party then and start stirring up some shit. Like now.

Mitt Romney part deux, I'm sure he will run for president now or something.

[rofl]

After supporting the c**t tyrant's actions, GFL getting the Repub nomination.

His political career IS OVER! He is going the way of Scott Brown. One term and done.

He can suck up to the left all he wants, but in the end, they will vote for the Dem. WE are the reason he got elected! NOT the progressive left.

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone know if Mark Fisher will run again? At least he was a real Republican.

If he does, he has my vote.

If he doesn't work openly (and I highly doubt that he will) to reverse this then your are 100% correct. I'll place him in the same spot as Scott Brown.

I want to see him at the podium and state that the legal gun owners are not a problem in this state and that AR type weapons are not an issue as proven by factual data.

What did Scott Brown do to our Gun Rights ?

I still can't believe how sackless he turned out , Letting a power hungry AG who is doing this for nothing more than political gain and hopeful noteriety ,while turning his back on the very people who made it possible for him to beat Coakley. Charlie come over to the good side to the hardworking taxpaying gun owners that believed in you .Im also sure the state department of revenue won't be bitchin about the tax dollars collected on Wednesday from us hardworking taxpayer's purchases not from vouchers and ebt cards that our taxdollars fund.

Dear Governor Baker,

I am one of those registered Republican voter who voted for you and got you into the office which you currently hold. I am also a licensed gun owner and I thrive in the gun owner community. It is filled with good, intelligent, loving and helping people. However, there are tremendous grumblings about the recent actions you have allowed the AG Healey to prosecute on legal gun owners.
I imagine this is the same feeling that the black community has with their disappointment in President Obama and his inability or ineptitude in improving the race relations and the lot of the black man in society today. But, just as the black race has rights under the Constitution, so do gun owners.

I thought that we helped elect you the top official in the highest office in the state, but apparently you are not the top official or the top person we thought you were. Why you let an AG run rough shoot on our Constitutional rights is beyond all of us. At this point you will certainly be a one term Governor, and be branded a turncoat by the Republican Party. You must consider your future in politics and if you desire to remain a member of the Republican Party, you must make all efforts to squelch AG Healey's efforts to limit our Constitutional rights.

The aim of her efforts are way off target as Massachusetts has no reason, no treat to our peaceful way of life. Our Police are respectful and tolerant and thus are respected. But. No matter how friendly they are, they are still limited in their coverage. In the unstable world we live in these days, you are allowing someone, a single person, take away the very thing that may keep us safe. When seconds count, the police are just minutes away; remember that, we do. Also remember that we are law abiding citizens by the mere fact that we follow the already oppressing gun laws and the threat of losing the remaining Rights that we have been licensed for is what keeps us not just law abiding, but active citizens in keeping our society in order.

This letter could go on several paragraphs but I think is suffices to say that we are depending on you, we implore you to stop this erosion of our Constitutional rights to protect ourselves.

How does that sound???

Last edited:
Dear Governer Baker,

I am one of those registered Republican voter who voted for you and got you into the office which you currently hold. I am also a licensed gun owner and I thrive in the gun owner community. It is filled with good, intelligent, loving and helping people. However, there are tremendous grumbling about the recent actions you have allowed the AG Healey to prosecute on legal gun owners.
I imagine this is the same feeling that the black community has with their disappointment in President Obama and his inability or ineptitude in improving the race relations and the lot of the black man in society today. Just as the black race has rights under the Constitution, so do gun owners.

I thought that we helped elect you the top official in the highest office in the state, but apparently you are not the top official or the top person we thought you were. Why you let an AG run rough shoot on our Constitutional rights is beyond all of us. At this point you will certainly be a one term Governer, and be branded a turncoat by the Republican Party. You must consider your future in politics and if you desire to remain a member of the Republican Party, you must make all efforts to squelch AG Healey's efforts to limit our Constitutional rights.

The aim of her efforts are way off target as Massachusetts has no reason, no treat to our peaseful way of life. Our Police are respectful and tolerant and thus are respected. But. No matter how friendly they are, they are still limited in their coverage. In the unstable world we live in these days, you are allowing someone, a single person, take away the very thing that may keep us safe. When seconds count, the police are just minutes away; remember that, we do. Also remember that we are law abiding citizens by the mere fact that we follow the already suppressing gun laws and the threat of losing the remaining rights we have is which keeps us not just law abiding, but active citizens in keeping our society in order.

This letter could go on several paragraphs but I think is suffices to say that we are depending on you, we implore you to stop this erosion of our Constitutional rights to protect ourselves.

How does that sound???

^ THIS ^

Back
Top Bottom