Charlie Activates the National Gaurd

I Know the lady that walks Charlie’s cat. She said that he’s sending the guard around taking a guy and a girl from each county. He’s then going to take them out to the Quabin and have them fight to the death. Heard he wants to call it the “wicked hungry games”. Guess he’s going to have Al Kaprielian as an announcer and it’ll all be televised on NECN! Don’t shoot the messenger.

Last edited:
We had the "we know which ammo is yours so dont think you can replace it" lie told to us in attempt to curb soldiers from shooting at things while they weren't being well supervised. Some guys did run off and make impromptu ranges in the woods, etc. We knew that the ammo wasnt serialized or marked, it was obvious. But we didn't tell them we knew and didn't talk about it so it sorta was just a thing. The guys who shot off ammo would just replenish it at the next legit range and or take ammo off a legit range and use that to fill mags back up.

LOL, opposite problem on the other side of the wall. Coworker of mine grew up in East Germany and served his mandatory army stint. He and his buds would head off to the range but only went for an excuse to stop and have a few smokes. They had a problem getting rid of ammo, not replenishing.

What is the rumor mill saying for a lockdown start date?

Rumor mill is Monday. Let's watch and see if Faker changes his tune on Sunday.

I hope it’s Tuesday. I have a new refrigerator coming in this week and I’d like to get it before the quarantine! Was supposed to be here Friday but that somehow fell through.

I hope it’s Tuesday. I have a new refrigerator coming in this week and I’d like to get it before the quarantine! Was supposed to be here Friday but that somehow fell through.
I have a lot of powder and primers arriving on Wednesday. I hope UPS can still deliver.

You're not the 1st person to say that. Why the f*** was that a thing?
Officially, as told to the soldiers? "We can't be seen as provoking the Eastern Bloc and starting WWIII."

Real reason? The Army doesn't trust soldiers with guns and ammunition. Especially in peacetime, where they train to bare minimum competency, but not nearly to the point of proficiency and comfort, where there's no longer any mystery to them.

Before the crayon-eaters join in, the USMC is no better.

That footage is 100% from the Columbia has explosions. I do energy assessments for a living and we were helping out with that at first. Was a complete shit show

Why is the secretary of state on TV asking that Federal Mass Transit funding for Ma**h*** be released. Tall Deval's felonious sanctuary state policies are clearly showing that he doesn't care if we get screwed. Until his libtard voter base starts dropping, he'll continue his medical risk management for maximized profit BS at our expense. He keeps emphasizing the fiscal impact of shutdowns and lack of Federal assistance every time he's on TV. When the needs ramp up, he's put us way down on the priority list for Federal aid. You can see that when he talks, and he just holds up the mirror at us with Deval words of total BS.

The last time the mass national guard carried loaded fire arms was the Springfield tornado and that was a long time ago. Not rifles either just the military police were issued loaded mags for the m9 for night patrols for looting. I was in the mass army guard for a very long time and retired last year.....I know a "few things" lol. Like how a very young and naive company commander lost his career over how that government issue 9mm was turned in. I was full time national guard and worked in the uspfo office back then. When his unit turned in their ammo after the activation was over the ammo supply point inventories every round by headstamp. His supply sergeant knew there were 5 rounds short .....went home......and grabbed 5 rounds of civilian made federal brand "9mm Luger" headstamped rounds and put those in the pile to be turned in. Supply sergeant told him "it'll be fine sir".

Bye bye army careers.

Anyway back on subject. I was activated probably 8 times over my career with the army national guard for natural disasters and never had a rifle on me for any of them. Never heard of any activations other than the Springfield tornado where they were ever issued.
That’s why - theoretically speaking, of course - you save the alibis from the range. Round count is ever short, you in theory just found them.

State active duty for disaster relief doesn't pay shit. It's a totally different system if pay......they don't get full pay and benefits for state active duty. Last time I had access to the system an e4 or below was $110 a day for state duty and a day is 24 hours.
Far as I heard, none of it is title 10 money so far.

That’s why - theoretically speaking, of course - you save the alibis from the range. Round count is ever short, you in theory just found them.
That will only work when your issued ammo for the range. When a unit is issued force protection ammo for disaster relief every single round needs to be turned in and inventoried by headstamp........any missing rounds need an incident report to explain why it was FIRED or a flipl initiated for why it was lost.

That will only work when your issued ammo for the range. When a unit is issued force protection ammo for disaster relief every single round needs to be turned in and inventoried by headstamp........any missing rounds need an incident report to explain why it was FIRED or a flipl initiated for why it was lost.
If you want to shoot, bring your own ammo. Then replace it with the ammo you were issued.

Tell that to the ASP when you turn in spent casings lol

I was always amazed that if you have to turn I. Your spent brass, why is there so much brass laying in the dirt on ranges?

If you want to shoot, bring your own ammo. Then replace it with the ammo you were issued.

Well, that answers that .

Back
Top Bottom