charged with trafficking in marijuana, possession of ammunition, and possession of a

Idiot. He might as well have been growing it in his front yard. With a large scale operation in the basement, why grow more plants out back and draw attention to yourself?

Must only have an LTC B and have pistol caliber ammo, because he wasn't charged with possession of firearms just the ammo and a large cap feeding device. I don't understand the ammo charge.

Last edited:
I thought you could grow so many plants for medical use in MA now? Was it the number of plants that gave them probable cause?

What an evil criminal. How dare he have a bunch of funny smelling plants and a lot of dried flowers of those funny smelling plants! The nerve. Boolitz and high velocity clipazines too. FELON! [rolleyes]

I'm suprised that nobody in the safe and crime free city of springfield raided those plants before the cops got a wiff of them!

Must only have an LTC B and have pistol caliber ammo, because he wasn't charged with possession of firearms just the ammo and a large cap feeding device. I don't understand the ammo charge.

Not sure if serious, charges don't get applied for a variety of reasons. The police could have made a procedural error (eg legal mistake ) or something else exists which makes it difficult to hit him with possession.

Not to mention it could be just shitty reporting. There's also the possibility that they haven't applied the gun charges yet until getting more evidence.

Last edited:
There's also the possibility that they haven't applied the gun charges yet until getting more evidence.

The prosecutors can't figure out the ever changing Maura Rules, so it will take them several days to figure out just how many "Assault Weapons" they can charge him with. Or, perhaps they are asking Maura to declare something as an "Assault Weapon" so that they can file the charge.

Welcome to the new world boys and girls. No longer do the laws on the books matter. If they can't file charges, they will have the AG's office make up the law special.

He was doing his part to secure the border, if we grow our own pot it wouldn't have to be smuggled in therefore keeping the borders secure.
The guy is an idiot but what he is doing shouldn't be illegal for chrissakes.

Seven shootings in Springfield in the last few days, no arrests. However this is the "big, bad, dangerous" criminal they arrest.

Back
Top Bottom