changing gun trends

6.5 is sticking around because it is a good entry level caliber with ammo that is easily obtainable. Componets to reload are also easily obtained. It's not sticking around because of dominance of competitions.

Only morons and poors shop at "dank" gun stores.
I think 6.5 creedmoor has proven successful is its a decent cartridge with a spectacular marketing campaign and industry push. Superior to .308? Yes as far as I'm concerned. Dominance in competition? I don't believe that's the case, as if you are playing long range shooting games with a bolt gun 6mm commercial offerings and wildcats are more competitive.

Dank gun store? Hell, I barely set foot in any gun store at this point!

Rifle sales? You mean some dank gun stores that don't stock anything but 308 and 22LR rifles? Or do you mean Massachusetts gun stores that sell rifles that cannot be used for hunting in the state at all!?
You can hunt with rifles in MA. Just not for deer, or for any other animal during the 2 weeks of deer shotgun season, and not for squirrels in zone 10. But you wanna take your AR rabbit hunting? No prob 👍

Changing trends,

in the 1990s I had lots of normal friends interested in my gun safety class
in the 2020s all that’s left are friends that are gun stoopid, that I don’t want to teach

Changing trends,

in the 1990s I had lots of normal friends interested in my gun safety class
in the 2020s all that’s left are friends that are gun stoopid, that I don’t want to teach
In 2000's my liberal and leftie friends called me a murderer and disgrace to all that we, the liberals stand for. In 2022, they've all gotten (or waiting for) their LTC and own multiple guns(not one: many). Some even switched to political view to the right or further left. My views haven't changed(I am JFK circa "lifetime NRA JFK")

Back
Top Bottom