• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Change Of Address....MA LTC

I recently moved and sent out my 3 certified letters to the city I left, town I moved too and Chelsea Firearms bureau. I have not received any info on the old address on my lic. Anyone from MA come across this issue? Can I tape my new address over the old one on my lic.?

I had some extra money in my pocket and used that as an excuse to move up to a larger caliber pistol than my SR22. Shopped around some of the local gun shop websites and shops in NH. I end up buying a gen 4 Glock 19 for $570 and add no sales tax not a bad deal but there is a $25 transfer fee.

Do nothing on your ltc. Remember to use your NEW address on any purchases, or computer will kick it back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I ran into an issue with this at Kittery Trading Post. I was purchasing a Browning SA-22 (awesome) and there was an issue, I believe, with the address on my drivers license not matching the address on my LTC. Anyways the matter was resolved because I went to my car and got my registration which had my home address on it - matching my drivers license, and satisfying whatever the issue was. Just keep that in mind if you purchase something up there.

Back
Top Bottom