• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Chance at Cabela's Gift Card (and other swag) for Helping GOAL (see update post 1)

Matt2109

NES Life Member
NES Member
Winners:
#1 mcgoo
#2 Gorony

Pm's coming soon and I will make my matching contribution to GOAL soon as well. Thanks everyone who played!!!!!

I am giving away a $75 gift card to Cabela's along with some other cool swag.
BUT, There is a catch, to get "in" on this you need to first either join (if you are not already a member) or donate to GOAL (www.GOAL.org). We are in the midst of a crisis here in Massachusetts and GOAL needs all of the help they can get.

In addition I am going to match all new membership / donations as follows for each new member, I will donate $0.50 to GOAL, and for every $10 donated, I will donate $0.10 (my donation will be capped at $200, can we get enough to get me there?!?!?)

First draw:
551_2475.jpg
$75 Cabela's Gift Card
GOAL Cap
Two TAC Tote Magnetic mag holders
Fenix E01 Flashlight
Bear and Son Lock back knife and sheath
Bear and Son 'Barlow' Knife
BUCK X44 lock back knife (May be a knock-off?)

Second draw:
551_2476.jpg
NRA ILA Cap
Gerber Knife
2nd Amendment Foundation Belt buckle

All items are unused. Winners will be chosen via random.org, I will run this as long as interest is there. I will ship direct to your address on my dime, unless you want to meet for a beer, then we can arrange that.

To be eligible post "in" (Karma style for you green members), your GOAL invoice number and date (see example below), and whether you joined, re-upped, or donated. If you donated and you want me to match as stated above please include the amount of your donation.
14426067580331848686616.jpg

GOAL Store
Invoice# 0000042022
Invoice Date: 09/09/2016 16:39:36

LETS HAVE SOME FUN AND HELP GOAL!!!!! Non-Mass peeps, we could use the help if you wish to donate you are eligible too!!

I will include everyone thus far in the drawing, but, please keep in mind, I am attempting to get people to either join GOAL or give a donation now, if already a member, hence the reason for my matching donation. WE NEED TO SUPPORT GOAL NOW MORE THAN EVER! Lets send them some $!

So far:

11 new members (counting families as 2)
$30 donated.

Making my match just under $6.

Fine print:
I am not affiliated with GOAL in any way besides being a member, (and funneling every extra penny their way right now!).
I ran this by the site ADMIN and he gave me the go-ahead.

Last edited:
Invoice #: 0000040436

Order Date: Sat,* Jul 30, 2016 06:15:54

Payment:
$45.00 has been charged to your Visa card

GOAL Family Membership 35.00 Donation: Donation-$10

Sent from my C6530 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
In

This automated e-mail serves as your receipt. Please do not reply to this e-mail.

Order Summary
-------------

Invoice #: 0000040196
Order Date: Tue,* Jul 26, 2016 10:30:53

Payment:
$35.00 has been charged to your Visa card numbered xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx.
Order Contents:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Qty* | Item #************** | Description********************************* | Price Each* | Total Price*
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1*** | FamilyMembership-1Y* | GOAL Family Membership********************** |**** $35.00* |***** $35.00*
****************************** Join GOAL: 1 Year Family-$35********************************************

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Invoice# 0000042031
Invoice Date: 09/10/2016 04:31:57

Family+$10

We did it to support the work - swag can go to someone else.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

In

Been a goal member since I have been shooting. Have also donated a few times. I don't have an email receipt as I delete them when I receive the card.
EDt found an old email

Invoice #: 0000038986

Order Date: Thu, Jun 23, 2016 12:35:52

Payment:
$30.00 has been charged to your Visa card numbered xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-XXXX.

Order Contents:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Qty | Item # | Description | Price Each | Total Price
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1 | RenewalMemberships-1 | Already a GOAL Member? Renew Your GOAL | $30.00 | $30.00
| Membership Today!
GOAL Memberships: 1 Year Individual-$30
Donation: Not at this time - I'll send
something soon!
PAPERLESS MEMBERSHIP: Please send me the
newspaper & other mail
Subtotal $30.00
Tax $0.00
Shipping $0.00
Balance Due $30.00

Shipping Information:

Chet *******

Check the status of your order online by visiting http://shop.goal.org/myaccount.sc or check the status of your order by phone by calling 508-393-5333.

Thank you for shopping with us.

Last edited:
Not in- been a member since getting my LTC- please save the cards for the new enrollments. Have purchased raffles/shirts, donated auction items, attended events, etc.. - keep recruiting- good job!!! [smile]

because its the right thing to do!

Invoice #: 0000042388

Order Date: Mon, Sep 26, 2016 13:06:40

Payment:
$150.00 has been charged to your Visa card numberedxxxx-xxxx-xxxx-XXXX.

Order Contents:

Qty | Item # | Description | PriceEach | Total Price
1 |FamilyMembership-5Y | GOAL FamilyMembership | $35.00 | $150.00
Join GOAL: 5Year Family-$150 +$115.00
Donation: Not atthis time - I'll send
something soon!
PAPERLESSMEMBERSHIP: Please save GOAL
Money, don'tsend me paper mail!

First draw: Winner of $75 Gift card plus swag: mcgoo
First.JPG

Second Draw: Winner of Cap Knife and Belt Buckle: Gorony

Second.JPG

Pms inbound....

Last edited: