Challenge: Name a big problem in America that is not the government's fault

Horrible

NES Member
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Hmmmm. Big problem in American that is the government’s fault? That’s easy...I could go on for days...oh you want problems that are NOT the government’s fault? Well, shit. That one there is gonna take some serious contemplation!

Let me see, the Sox not making the playoffs this year. Definitely a big problem not caused by the government.

jpk

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
To be fair since we the people are the ones that elected these f***s in gov its really our fault isnt it?

Especially if we the people refuse to do our part to get rid of corrupt/manipulative/criminal politicians and bureaucrats......

Varmint

NES Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Oxycodone freaks!
The government approves all these addictive prescription drugs. If they didn't, patients would probably be like "fock, I'm not taking that shit!"

Climate Change!

(since it is not caused by humans or government...)
But the government certainly is complicit in favoring the auto industry over its development vs public transportation and even walking. Look how the roads have no sidewalks. Yet another example of the left asking the government to solve a problem it created.

Varmint

NES Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
To be fair since we the people are the ones that elected these f***s in gov its really our fault isnt it?

Especially if we the people refuse to do our part to get rid of corrupt/manipulative/criminal politicians and bureaucrats......
Absolutely. Although Washington had gotten to the point that your vote is nearly worthless since both parties are the same. Trump changed that temporarily.

amm5061

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Let me see, the Sox not making the playoffs this year. Definitely a big problem not caused by the government.
Bet we could figure out a way to blame Maahhty for it. How about the .gov pushing to rename Yawkey Way being a distraction to the management leading to shitty managerial decisions which just bubbled down to the coaches and players?

Varmint

NES Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Wait, I got one: youth soccer.

Oh, but the government's new one-size fits all CORI rules for even volunteer coaches requires an extensive background check and three hours of online training, then uploading of certificates, verification of ID at the office. So as a result we can't get enough volunteer coaches cause everyone is too busy with 2 jobs because the government's debt has required devaluing our wage dollars.

So teams are way too big and all the kids are miserable from lack of playing time. Thanks Washington for screwing up every aspect of our lives.

Top Bottom