• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

WTS Chainsaws

Selling for my grandfather. Husky 570 and Stihl 290. Both saws were used for at home wood cutting never in a professional capacity. My grandfather is getting older and won't be cutting any more wood and could use the money elsewhere. The saws were stored in a climate controlled garage, cleaned and sharpened after every use and always used with quality fuel and oil. Both saws run great and look almost new. Saws are in Douglas, MA and you will deal with me not my grandfather. I thought I had pics but must have deleted them I will post them soon but if anyone wants them sooner than later I can text them just PM me a number.

Stihl 290 "Farm Boss" sold

Husky 570 20" 3/8" bar. Saw is probably about 10 years old. Was the big wood saw. Never beat on, heavy saw that cuts big wood with ease. Not the fastest saw out there but has the power to rip through a lot of bigger wood. Maybe a little carb tuning could speed it up a little bit cuts fine on the factory settings. Still on the original bar so that should explain how much use it's had. Been used every year so it hasn't sat but hasn't been beat up either. No scabbard, should have a couple more chains and the grease gun for the tip. $425

IMG_2884.jpg

Last edited:
Stihl sold still have Husky. I do have some extra chains for it. They may need to be sharpened. Can’t edit original add for some reason or everything disappears. $425 for the Husky

Back
Top Bottom