• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Certified 220's

Ok, who's got one and what grade did you get? I bumped into a guy at the range a few weeks ago with a P226, I thought it was new, like brand new. Turns out it was certified used, 500 bucks. I want a 220 but I really can't justify the extra 300 franks, as I never met a SIG that shot any worse after 5000 rds than 500.

I love my new P220. FS has a few used ones. If I didn't have the extra couple hundred, I wouldn't have hesitated to pick one of those up instead.

My buddy has a P220 with about 10K through it. The first time I shot it I shot a group @ 2 " at 25 feet. Since then I have been lloking. SIG has them for about 550. How much at fs? I only want blued or black. I have a tone 229 and I really think I like black better.

crazyneddie said:
My buddy has a P220 with about 10K through it. The first time I shot it I shot a group @ 2 " at 25 feet. Since then I have been lloking. SIG has them for about 550. How much at fs? I only want blued or black. I have a tone 229 and I really think I like black better.

There's a link in the Sig forum about a "torture test" for the P220 where 2 guys fired 10,000 rounds through it in a day and the last round fired like the first.

Back
Top Bottom