Cerakote

I used Northeast Arms in Peabody to do a 2nd Gen G23 I picked up cheap purposely to try cerakote. I did a Tungsten frame, Armor Black Slide, and polished the barrel and extractor. It came out great. A week later I dropped off another Glock to have the slide done in Tungsten too.

Most places have their prices listed on their website. I think I paid in the area of $75 for the frame and the slide was $40. I stripped it and put it back together myself.

Check 1776 Gunsmithing in Walpole, they do a great job with cerakote. Look on their website or facebook for photos of their work. Custom designs and everything.

There was a thread a few days ago by someone who brought their Glock to 1776 in walpole, he posted pics in the thread. Looked nice.

Northeast Arms did some pre-ban magazines for me, came out beautiful. Probably safe to go with whoever is closer to you.

I got mine done by 1776 of Walpole and it came out awesome! I posted a pic in a thread a few days ago. I did it all by mail so I didn't have to drive 2 hours. A++

Back
Top Bottom