• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Cerakote options in MA

ntomsw

Banned
I am wondering who does Camo/Digital Camo Cerakote in Ma. I already emailed BEC, but he said he doesn't do it, and I was wondering who else if anyone does this here locally?? I also have an email into Greg Derr, but I don't think he does either. Any help, I appreciate it.

I tried search, but came up empty, so sorry if I missed it.

Marshallj is a member here and has started applying Cerakote. He is heading out to take the factory training soon.

I asked this same question month ago

I tried emailing business end customs but haven't heard back. I know they duracoat. I was also wondering about ATACS Camo

Lou at Business End Customs does it. Dont know about camo, cant talk for him, but I'm sure there's templates for that. He's Cerekoted a couple guns for me to date. As usual with Lou, super job.

Hrm...If I had to guess, I would say BEC = Business End Customs, which the OP already said he asked. On top of that, I'm pretty sure Lou doesn't do camo. He does a great job, but IIRC, he said camo's too much of a PITA.

Yeah, BEC and Greg Derr both emailed me back last night shortly after I asked them and said they don't do camo, and they're not even sure who does locally. Oh well. I will check cerakote's website then and try that.

Back
Top Bottom