Central Mass ammo selection

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hi folks-
Anybody know of local Gunstores (as opposed to big retailers like WalMart) that have a decent selection of ammo in the Leominster area? I'd prefer not to travel to Worcester if I can avoid it, but will if nobody has other recommendations. Mainly looking for 45.
Thanks in advance

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Hi folks-
Anybody know of local Gunstores (as opposed to big retailers like WalMart) that have a decent selection of ammo in the Leominster area? I'd prefer not to travel to Worcester if I can avoid it, but will if nobody has other recommendations. Mainly looking for 45.
Thanks in advance

Assuming you seek .45 ACP, there usually isn't a wide selection at most shops; I can't help you regarding Leominster (MA as a whole) anyways.
As you are aware, there are plenty of bullet weights and profiles that work in .45 ACP, but you'll likely be hard-pressed to find much more that 230g FMJ and maybe one or two JHP varieties.

If you're ever down Foxwoods way, I'd say stop by and sample a variety of bullet styles that I cast, acquire or otherwise scrounge.

The Saeco 68BB (center left) makes a crisp hole in paper.
The Lee 452-230-TC (center right) feeds as smoothly as ball ammo

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
45   0   0
Sadly the best selection Ive seen for .45 ACP is at Cabelas, they have more varieties than anywhere else and decently priced. I reload all my own .45 now, cost about half as much as a commercial box.

Top Bottom