• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Cell phone guns, Ch. 25 tonight 10:00

edin508

NES Member
Sorry if this is a dupe.
Channel 25 will have a segment on cell phone guns tonight (mon.) at 10:00.
This should be good [thinking]

I'm sure John Rosenthal will appear to tell everyone about how they can be bought at the local GUN SHOW in some free state and how sales of such guns must be stopped.
[rolleyes]

I'm being facetious but I almost wish he would- so someone could get it on video to discredit that POS even more.

-Mike

ATF Agent Elder says; "Its a gun,.. its gonna kill ya". The sheep will not sleep well tonight.
GC

That little cell phone gun was neat!!!

Why can't we have something like that??

I don't get the way most people think.

Waiting over 30 minutes for a piece about a gun that has been around for over 5 years, but no local Police have ever seen, wasn't worth it.

Have a friend that works for Customs and the cell phone guns are real. The way to tell is that they have four numbers across instead of the usual three across. My question is are they Ma approved? I want one.

I believe the 1998 law included a provision banning the sale of guns that are disguised to not look like guns.

The "Ideal Conceal" has to be unfolded into a gun shape to be fired, so would be OK under Federal law, [thread=305833]not[/thread] require AOW stamp.

Back
Top Bottom