• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Celebrating the 2nd on the 4th!

Great day to get some range time! My brother and I had almost 3 hours of range time to ourselves. We rang out freedom on the steel plates and gongs!

Thanks to the Patriots that made today possible. Thanks to the framers of the Constitution! And a huge debt of gratitude to our active military and the veterans that make this and every day Independence day!

God bless the USA!

Great day to get some range time! My brother and I had almost 3 hours of range time to ourselves. We rang out freedom on the steel plates and gongs!

Thanks to the Patriots that made today possible. Thanks to the framers of the Constitution! And a huge debt of gratitude to our active military and the veterans that make this and every day Independence day!

God bless the USA!

Don't forget the Modern Patriots, willing and able to answer a new call...
Happy Independence Day!
~Matt

Happy Independence Day!

Yep, great day to celebrate the 2nd.

Last year for the 4th, Jeff at Bula Defense offered a smokin' deal on barreled M14 forged receivers. This is my build from that deal, shot for a postal match today:

Scored 100-7X and should be in the lead for the postal match. 100 yards, iron sights.
XLqYAnMh.jpg

love to have gone to the range, fitted my skinner sight on my henry but haven't tried it yet.

yard work, data input for monday & tuesday work, maybe next week. first world problems, i know, but damn happy to be in the USA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[iwojima]

Wanted to go shooting but given the heat I took up an offer to go sit in a pool for the afternoon. I'll go plant some freedom seeds this weekend with the cooler weather.

Happy Independence Day!

Yep, great day to celebrate the 2nd.

Last year for the 4th, Jeff at Bula Defense offered a smokin' deal on barreled M14 forged receivers. This is my build from that deal, shot for a postal match today:

Scored 100-7X and should be in the lead for the postal match. 100 yards, iron sights.
XLqYAnMh.jpg
Oh man, I didnt realize, they did the same deal this year, but until 4pm. Bummer I didnt see it!

Oh man, I didnt realize, they did the same deal this year, but until 4pm. Bummer I didnt see it!

If you are serious, call them tomorrow. They are really nice and might extend the deal. Every day should be like the 4th of July anyway, LOL.

Back
Top Bottom