• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

CCW self defense shooting in KC

I have lived in Mass. all my life.There must be something wrong with me because I think this state stinks to high heaven.Now to answer any questions about why I don't move ,well because I have all my roots here along with an 83 yr old Mom still living,thank God.

I have lived in Mass. all my life.There must be something wrong with me because I think this state stinks to high heaven.Now to answer any questions about why I don't move ,well because I have all my roots here along with an 83 yr old Mom still living,thank God.

I salute you sir, taking care of MOM, a great thing for a son to do. I know, at times it can be tough.

If that was in MA, you k now the husband wuld be arrested, charged and put on trial where a jury of his weak minded liberal peer would convict him. Missouri may not have much going for it, but at least people dont f*** around with the right to protect onesself.

No they wouldn't. BG put gun to wife's head. Very clearly, the man was in fear of death or great bodily injury. Even in this shithole state, that would have been a justifiable homicide.

Jose,

Since your cultural affinities are with the Mid-west, why do you hang out in the northeast shooters forum? It would seem to me that you would be much happier dealing with people of the same world view and cultural values...as it is, you don't seem too happy with New Englanders in general and with Massachusetts in particular, so why hang around? Do you have masochistic tendencies and like to be miserable by hanging out with people who may not share your values or something like that?

To me, it defies common sense.

For the record, I've been to Kansas and I have been to Missouri...it's not for me. Nothing against people who live in the heartland or anything like that, but just for the record Governor Sibelius of Kansas is one of the most ardent anti-gun politicians in America, worse even than what we have in our Governor. It's good to know that people in Kansas are free which is why they have elected such an anti-gun politician to be their leader. It took years to get a Kansas CCW permit law passed because the legislature had to override the governors veto. Gov Sibelius is the Chair Emerita for the Democratic Governor's Assn and has enthusiastically endorsed Senator Obama for president. Yeah...it sounds like Kansas is a lot like Massachusetts in terms of politics except it is in the middle of no-where...that's a place I know I wanna go to and live [wink]

Mark L.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom