CCW self defense shooting in KC

too bad the BG isnt dead. lets hope he goes from critical condition to dead slowly and painfully.

If that was in MA, you k now the husband wuld be arrested, charged and put on trial where a jury of his weak minded liberal peer would convict him. Missouri may not have much going for it, but at least people dont f*** around with the right to protect onesself.

Two things stood out.

1) This happened in broad daylight. Whenever I drive up to an ATM I release my seat belt and I lift my my shirt to uncover my pistol regardless of time of day.

2) The a**h*** TV talking head asking the reporter if charges were to be filed against the victims. [angry]

Missouri may not have much going for it
Speaking from experience? Or is it just the typical New England arrogance regarding flyover country?

The freedom people enjoy in Missouri and many other states in the midwest decisively trumps EVERYTHING Massachussetts has to offer.

Speaking from experience? Or is it just the typical New England arrogance regarding flyover country?

The freedom people enjoy in Missouri and many other states in the midwest decisively trumps EVERYTHING Massachussetts has to offer.

sorry, shouldve been more clear, doesnt offer much to ME. To anyone, may be totally different.

MA has plenty to offer, which is why I chose to stay here.

+1 What the hell kind of arrogance is that? Has he ever spent time in Missouri? [thinking]

We...we really try and discourage people from self help.
- Martha Coakley

This could have resulted in a beating, car jacking, or murder of these victims. I'm sad about the mental trauma that these folks will likely endure for the rest of their lives, but the situation turned out well. A wife had a gun to her head, saved by her husband who was also about to be gunned down. And one piece of crap who won't ever threaten anybody again.

I'm sure there is some leftist rag mourning the dead gunman, but I pretty much think his willingness to kill for money puts the kaibosh on his charming smile or plans to obtain his GED.

Sounds like the BG had a permit...

I feel for the husband. He did what he had to after being forced to defend his wife by low life trying to hold them up. Good shot too, by the sounds of it.

Sounds like the BG had a permit...

I feel for the husband. He did what he had to after being forced to defend his wife by low life trying to hold them up. Good shot too, by the sounds of it.

It was a bit confusing because at the end the reporter said "the victim has a permit.." The Bad Guy was 20, wouldn't he be too young for a CCW? I think maybe she was talking about the husband having a permit. He was the victim before the robber.

It was a bit confusing because at the end the reporter said "the victim has a permit.." The Bad Guy was 20, wouldn't he be too young for a CCW? I think maybe she was talking about the husband having a permit. He was the victim before the robber.

that is how I understood it.

So were they saying they weren't going to file charges against the victim or the hopefully soon to be deceased?

I think that they said they weren't going to file charges against the victim not the robber. It did seem to me that the reporters were more interested in if the victim would be charged than the robber. Perhaps because they don't expect the robber to survive.

Some of you guys do not understand midwestern-speak. The victim is ALWAYS the law-abiding citizen who is the subject of crime. The criminal is NEVER referred to as the victim. Sometimes they are referred to as the "alleged" robber, murderer, etc, but never as the victim.

I lived in Kansas for nine years and I am here to tell you it is a foreign country compared to Massachussetts. And that is a good thing.

I love the Great Plains and its people. I would not be surprised if we end up back there in a few years.

Victim

Some of you guys do not understand midwestern-speak. The victim is ALWAYS the law-abiding citizen who is the subject of crime. The criminal is NEVER referred to as the victim. Sometimes they are referred to as the "alleged" robber, murderer, etc, but never as the victim.

Jose, Forgive us who live in MA, they have brainwashed us, we have a hard time separating the two. Am I the victim, is he the victim, who the hell is the victim.

I lived in Kansas for nine years and I am here to tell you it is a foreign country compared to Massachussetts. And that is a good thing.

FYI: The shooting happened in Kansas City, Missouri; not in the state Kansas.

Jose, Forgive us who live in MA, they have brainwashed us, we have a hard time separating the two. Am I the victim, is he the victim, who the hell is the victim.

You are the victim. Everyone in MA is a victim of.... I'm gonna shut up before I get another infraction.

You've been living in liberal country too long. That's the correct language. It is clear the Boston Globe's reporgramming is settling in!! Run away while you still can!!!

Back
Top Bottom