CCW on 'your property' when renting...

Can anyone tell me if you have to disclose firearm information to the owners of the property which you rent?

Again, I'm asking here because I do not want to create a new thread.

Does not apply if your landlord puts that on the lease.

Uhm, excuse me, but as a devout Pastafarian, my religion not only requires that on certain High Holy Days I dress in full Pirate regalia, it also demands that I have numerous small-arms that I openly wear on and about my person as often as I can.

I just want to make it to the beer volcano and stripper factory in the afterlife, why does the MAAANNNNN want to keep me down, huh? Come my brothers, be Touched by His Noodly Appendage!

I have a handshake lease in an owner occupied 2 family. I've been here 5 years and we both are happy with our arrangement. They know about my guns and don't have any issues with them. They know I carry. They also appreciate a little discretion. It works both ways.

Yes.

Qualifications:

1) This thread was not about open vs. concealed carry; it was about carrying by a person in the absence of, or beyond the restrictions on, his LTC.

2) That issue implicates G. L. (2006 ed.) ch. 269, sec. 10, which, among other things, criminalizes the carrrying of a "firearrm" (handgun) without a LTC, and which contains an exception for "carrying" "in or on" one's "residence."//
Good to know. I occasionally photograph some of my rifles in the back yard, which is visible from as many as 10 other residences.

Back
Top Bottom