• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

CCW holder shoots and kills attacker who stabbed 2 people in New Haven

amm5061

NES Member
Man shot, killed after stabbing 2 people in New Haven

A man was shot and killed after attacking two people late Tuesday night in New Haven.

According to police, a man carrying a knife approached a 27-year-old New Haven resident who was walking on Sperry Street toward Goffe Street

Police said the man then stabbed the resident after after allegedly saying, "Happy Halloween."

The victim's cousin, a 24-year-old man from Hamden, was nearby waiting in a car and heard the commotion. Police said the man got out of his car and was also stabbed by the attacker.

After being stabbed, the Hamden man, who had a pistol on him as well as a valid pistol permit, shot and killed the attacker, according to police.

The shooter has not been charged, though the investigation remains open and active.

"What a terrible situation. Firearms have no place in our society. The man with the knife was just trying to wish some people a Happy Halloween and now his sweet innocent life was tragically taken from us. We must remove these fully semi-automatic assault rifle pistols of war from our streets now."

-Richard Blumenthal, probably

"They asked for the public’s help. Anyone with information is urged to phone police at 203-946-6304, the anonymous tip line at 203-946-6296, text a tip by texting, "NHPD" plus the message to 274637 (CRIMES) or email at [email protected]."

Do you think they would find it amusing if I texted "badabook badaboom"?

"They asked for the public’s help. Anyone with information is urged to phone police at 203-946-6304, the anonymous tip line at 203-946-6296, text a tip by texting, "NHPD" plus the message to 274637 (CRIMES) or email at [email protected]."

Done! :D

"Sorry, where I come from our masters don't encourage help."

I double dog dare ya...

Back
Top Bottom