• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Bass Pro Cancelled!!!! CCW Fashion Show - Presented by GOAL and MWGO

EddieCoyle

Consigliere
NES Member
Update in post 27. I'm too pissed off to rationally discuss this at this point.

OK, we're trying something new.

GOAL and Massachusetts Women Gun Owners are sponsoring the First Annual Concealed Carry Fashion Show at Bass Pro Shops in Foxboro on March 9th from 6:00-9:00 PM (cocktails and appetizers from 6:00-7:00, fashion show from 7:00-9:00).

Tickets are $45 until Feb 18th, then $56 after that.

Get them here: Concealed Carry Fashion Show - Presented by GOAL and MWGO

This fun event will showcase personal protection options and CCW clothing for women and men. I'm not going to name names, but there might be a few amateur models there you might recognize.

We intend for this to be a date night thing. We'll finish up early enough to give you time to visit some of the nearby Patriot Place establishments afterwards.

Here's a flyer with more info.

Advertising space is available in the event's program for very reasonable rates:
¼ pg. B&W $36
¼ pg. Color $54
½ pg. B&W $60
½ pg. Color $90
Full pg. B&W $100
Full pg. Color $150

Contact me via PM for details if you're interested in advertising.

Last edited:
thats-hot.jpg

I was a hand model when I was younger... If you will be showing shooting gloves, please know that my rates are only excessively expensive.

I did most of my best work with Ellen Sirot. You can see my "lovely 10" (as they used to call them) listed below:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8v1fknfErGY

My stage & Runway name, which took some thinking was, "Bob."

Last edited:
Bump, for ticket sales interest, you can get a discounted ticket until 2/18/18, then the price goes up.

Everyone, this is a fun night out, and the money goes to a great cause, supporting firearms training for women.

As a bonus, rumor has it that GOAL's Director of Education Jon Green has drawn the short straw and will be strutting the runway in "swimwear".

No clue if that means he's in a banana hammock, praying for swim trunks, but you never know.

Come on out and join the fun, and support a great cause!

I seem to remember hearing Jim Say something about opening a bar, but are there any sort of food items flying around? It's the lady's birthday and I'm trying to figure out how to manage dinner- Before or after.

Jon has drawn the “short straw” in more than one way. Rumor has it he’s hung like a field mouse.

This is f***ing cancelled.

I'm livid.

Several members of the GOAL BoD and a whole bunch of volunteers poured their time, effort, and money into this event, and Bass Pro Shops cancelled it at the 11th hour.

Less than two days before it was supposed to happen - and way too late to change venues - Bass-Piece-of-Shit-Pro-Shops cancelled this event because guns.

Way to knuckle under guys.

This is f***ing cancelled.

I'm livid.

Several members of the GOAL BoD and a whole bunch of volunteers poured their time, effort, and money into this event, and Bass Pro Shops cancelled it at the 11th hour.

Less than two days before it was supposed to happen - and way too late to change venues - Bass-Piece-of-Shit-Pro-Shops cancelled this event because guns.

Way to knuckle under guys.

I saw this post earlier and was going to ask "why BassPro?" but didn't want to stir the pot.

Is there any chance of suing for breach of contract?

Those pussies. Time to look for a rod and gun club who wants good press.

Back
Top Bottom