• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

CCP planning major attack on USA this year: Bioweapons, cyber war, kamikaze drones and infrastructure sabotage

Yes. But it has nothing to do with us being armed.

And if they do attack, it will not be with drones, airstrikes and so on. It will be cyber/economical warfare.
They have already attacked us with a bio weapon and we did NOTHING in return.

Please refrain from 0 value comments.

Listen to video first, then comment.
How long have you been here? Fwiw, I always watch reptiles links. It's worth it for flavor and fragrance.

@jpk made no critique on the content in the link, he merely pointed out that the thread, and the hook, were very similar to pure reptile goodness.

CCP planning major attack on USA this year: Bioweapons, cyber war, kamikaze drones and infrastructure sabotage

I call bullshit!

So you are saying it’s unrealistic to think China will attack a country with the most Lethal military in human history? Oh and the most heavily armed civilian population on earth?
After WW11, Japan was asked why they didn't invade the California coast. Japan said that they had thought about it, but decided against invasion, because they knew we had the most heavily armed civillian population on the planet and they didn't know how to factor that into their invasion plans. I'd venture to say that today, the armed civillian population has more small arms, while not full auto, than the total small arms inventory of the U.S. military. Many of our civillian population, have been trained by the millitary and have already seen combat. Most of that civillian population, that's been at it for a while will have a minimum of 1000 rounds per caliber on hand. I'm pretty sure that most of our significantly armed civillians, would rise to the call, if needed. So there's that.

“shall we expect some transatlantic military giant, to step the ocean, and crush us At a blow? Never. All the armies of Europe, Asia and Africa combined, with all the treasure of the earth in their military chest, with a Bonaparte for a commander, could not by force, take a drink from the Ohio, or make a track on the blue ridge, in the trial of 1000 years”
- A Lincoln.

Last edited:
Don't kid yourself Wrench. The first red chinese advisor, that I saw in Viet Nam, was 6'1" tall.
There are aways outliers, but the numbers I posted are the average height and weight of chinese men as of 2020. If their army is as large as they claim I'm sure the majority will be, well, average.

Removing my reptile induced tin foil for a moment

People lose track of the simple fact that the leadership of Russia and the CCP both believe that nuclear conflict is "winnable".....we all need to chew down on that because its a foreign concept to us.....we value individual life and their cultures to not....or not to anywhere near the degree we do.

Its important to view things through the lense of your opponent/enemy.

There are a great many aspects to the war that the CCP has waged against the US for the last couple decades......but wrt the Rona.....the thing I keep going back to as the central/pivotall event is back in Jan/Feb when they were shutting down Hubei/Wuhan........the CCP prohibited travel from Hubei/Wuhan to any destination in China......but they were permitting flights OUT of Hubei/Wuhan to international destinations.......

No matter how many times I step through that in my mind, I cannot come up with a rationale for the above other than to intentionally let Rona spread and in some sick/perverted way save face by not being the only nation impacted by it......

Lets not forget....Taiwan rang the warning bell back in December in its reports/warnings to WHO which were summarily ignored.......

Do I think the CCP intentionally orchestrated the gain of function with the intent to release it on the world in 2020? No......I believe this was an epic CCP darwin award like series of events/bad decisions.....but lets not forget that the CCP has been preparing for many years biological, chemical and nuclear capabilities.......not to mention Hypersonic missiles and anti satellite munitions
Would you consider being surrounded by four Chinese dudes in South Station a coincidence? I was out of the way all by myself and they were literally inches away. It was December 2019 when shtf. I beat feet while holding my shirt over my face. I have always said this was intentional on the part of ccp and will never change my mind about it.

Unless China knew the US was planning a first strike on them or was planning to invade Taiwan and knew the US was going to defend it, I don't see them dropping nukes on us. That said, I saw recently that Russia is planning to dump their reserves of US dollars/bonds and buy up other currencies and bonds, with most of it being the Yuan and other countries are looking at doing the same thing. That flooding of US dollars on top of the slow inflation spiral we're in would be a disaster and one banks and Wall st would go to war over.

That aside, I have no doubt that China and others are going to do cyber attacks, go after infrastructure, etc. to rile up the people in the US who are as divided today as they were in the 1850s and the Civil War. They absolutely would want us fighting each other so they don't have to do it and killing the electric grid for 6 months, poisoning water in big municipalities, blowing up refineries, critical sectors of the economy getting hacked etc. I think that's already happening, maybe not all from China, but it's coming from multiple sources.

The most troubling thing is we don't have motivated go getters who can effectively oppose the threats we're facing from foreign adversaries because they're either corrupt and controlled by said adversaries or they're so indoctrinated they can only focus on domestic threats.

If China is doing anything, they're saber rattling. They have their guy in the White House, they own the California Democrat party (and thus Kamala and Pelosi), the corporate owned media who all have interests in China for their movie studios and other entertainment interests, plus China probably has quite a few judges in the US in their pocket, so they're all set. The only thing that would disrupt all that is these election audits giving concrete data that the 2020 election was the most fraudulent election in US history and everything has to be scrapped, everyone who was an incumbent who ran for re-election has to be re-instated which would mean Trump returns as President.

That I could see China hitting the US with a first strike over.

Don't forget. They own rights to mine over half of the cobalt in the world. And every state which giggles the goose for a electric only car option, at a line in the future, is basically giving CCP bank checks to write.

After WW11, Japan was asked why they didn't invade the California coast. Japan said that they had thought about it, but decided against invasion, because they knew we had the most heavily armed civillian population on the planet and they didn't know how to factor that into their invasion plans. I'd venture to say that today, the armed civillian population has more small arms, while not full auto, than the total small arms inventory of the U.S. military. Many of our civillian population, have been trained by the millitary and have already seen combat. Most of that civillian population, that's been at it for a while will have a minimum of 1000 rounds per caliber on hand. I'm pretty sure that most of our significantly armed civillians, would rise to the call, if needed. So there's that.
That whole Japan thing is nothing more than a urban myth

It would be hard to fail with China harder than Trump did, but Biden is up to the task, no doubt.
What?
maxresdefault.jpg

Don't forget. They own rights to mine over half of the cobalt in the world. And every state which giggles the goose for a electric only car option, at a line in the future, is basically giving CCP bank checks to write.
That's because China owns those politicians.

So, the whole manmade climate change thing is Chinese propaganda? Makes sense...

American gun owners wont even fight the communists next door, so i doubt they'd fight the chinamen. Prime example is the dude on page 2 of this thread bitching that someone in the us govt probably gave gun owners' adresses to the Chinese... that can only mean homeboy is planning on hiding his guns in his basement and hoping the powers that be dont know he has them, even after a foreign invasion.

American gun owners wont even fight the communists next door, so i doubt they'd fight the chinamen. Prime example is the dude on page 2 of this thread bitching that someone in the us govt probably gave gun owners' adresses to the Chinese... that can only mean homeboy is planning on hiding his guns in his basement and hoping the powers that be dont know he has them, even after a foreign invasion.
C'mon now Allahsnackbah. There are plenty of guys right here on NES, that can and would go toe to with China's best, if there was no reasonable option for the U.S.. Even the old Nam vets, would come out of mothballs, for a good, need to have, scrap, or 12. Some of them might need to borrow some up to date hardware from Derek , or Pat Mc'D. skysoldier might not run through the jungle anymore, but if you piss him off, he'll damn sure hold a position and thin out Chinese ranks, while the ammo lasts. Maybe Jack would loan a 60 and mehgan could pass the ammo.

Regarding a first strike by China, that is absolutely an unrealistic situation. They have like 300 nukes. We have 20x’s that? They can not project their power for a overly successful mainland invasion of Taiwan let alone the US

Back
Top Bottom