• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

CCI has Quiet 22L in stock, (no shipping to MA)

hminsky

NES Life Member
NES Member
The CCI web site has quiet 22lr ammo in stock, this stuff is great for plinking, as you don't need ear protection. It can cycle
some semiautos, like a clean 10/22, though I had trouble with my browning SA22, it wasn't quite strong enough to reliably eject the cases.
I use it in Winchester model 1906 and model 62, and it works great.

Unfortunately doesn't ship to MA. Price is 0.12 / rd. , limit 500 rds.

The CCI web site has quiet 22lr ammo in stock, this stuff is great for plinking, as you don't need ear protection. It can cycle
some semiautos, like a clean 10/22, though I had trouble with my browning SA22, it wasn't quite strong enough to reliably eject the cases.
I use it in Winchester model 1906 and model 62, and it works great.

Unfortunately doesn't ship to MA. Price is 0.12 / rd. , limit 500 rds.
I just ship it to the UPS Store in Salem NH. They hold it and just charge $5. For anyone in MA reading…

Yup. Same with Federal. I got some 20 gauge slugs and 44 mag hunting ammo coming from Federal.
I have a buddy in Seabrook that I could ship to but Salem is just 15ish min up 93 from my work.
Good to know , I don't live far from NH , just have to locate the nearest UPS store that would work for me.

Back
Top Bottom