CCI Clean-22

FPrice

Retired Zoomie
NES Life Member
NES Member
Visited the closest gun store (R&R in Belchertown) looking for whatever. Couldn't find any black powder items we needed and the gun selection was not all that good. Couldn't leave without something when I found this in the ammo shelves. Has anyone else seen this? Any range reports? With tax, $12.74.

CCI Clean-22.JPG

i need to go try again, but at last try usual supersonic aguila se somehow outshoot in accuracy a subsonic norma in my CZ.
it could have been a glitch, of course, and the longest i have is a 100yds only. it may show up better at 200.

I tried their pink clean 22 ammo back in 2018ish and it keyholed like crazy in my SR22. Didn't try it in any of my other 22 pistols.

I tried their pink clean 22 ammo back in 2018ish and it keyholed like crazy in my SR22. Didn't try it in any of my other 22 pistols.
i need to try to chrono the aguila out of my glock 22lr conversion kit - it may be existing subsonic from that short barrel to begin with.
it barely cycles it, and only if it is lubed very well.

plus i do not think this sub/super sonic thing is such big of the deal anyway.

Tried these about a week ago. I picked up a Tikka T1x and bought several brands of 22lr match and std velocity ammo. This was the best group out of all of them @ 100yds, measured about 3/4". It was a little windy that day and I tend to be a little impatient so maybe not the best test of accuracy. Eley and Lapua should have performed better but like I said I'm impatient. Have to see how they all do on a calm day.

i need to go try again, but at last try usual supersonic aguila se somehow outshoot in accuracy a subsonic norma in my CZ.
it could have been a glitch, of course, and the longest i have is a 100yds only. it may show up better at 200.
22s can be finicky as f***: rim thickness, bullet profile ectect

Would these not gunk up a silencer like other .22 ammo? Cleaning rimfire silencers sucks.
You would think the coating would help a bit. Your still getting all the dirty 22lr fouling from the powder.

Tried these about a week ago. I picked up a Tikka T1x and bought several brands of 22lr match and std velocity ammo. This was the best group out of all of them @ 100yds, measured about 3/4". It was a little windy that day and I tend to be a little impatient so maybe not the best test of accuracy. Eley and Lapua should have performed better but like I said I'm impatient. Have to see how they all do on a calm day.
i did today a full re-zero and retest of all my .22lr gear, including the CZ457.
i tried it with cci mini mags, aguila se 40gr, and 2 subsonic normas. the aguila results were group wise extremely close to norma at 100yds.
close enough for me to disregard normas for now.
5 shots:
1648753029423.png
10 shots - i presume that to be more than adequate.
1648753061557.png

Back
Top Bottom