CBS news story lack of common sense

I think we can all agree that if it saves the life of just one child, and this is just common sense here, that we should lock everyone in the country in handcuffs and feed them through a tube, to prevent anything bad from ever happening.

I think we can all agree that if it saves the life of just one child, and this is just common sense here, that we should lock everyone in the country in handcuffs and feed them through a tube, to prevent anything bad from ever happening.

this.
if it saves two thats a bonus

keeping guns out of the hands of people like the CO shooter requires profiling. We all know where that will end up.

It's been said many times.. If he didn't obtain them legally.. He probably would have obtained illegal guns or just built a bomb..

Liberals are great at telling us how they feel, but not providing any reasonable solution.

Something like this:

I feel that no one should have to go without healthcare. Its just plain common sense. What we need is common sense. Then everyone would have healthcare.

Reality is more like this:

Commodities down just fall from the sky.

There is no way of magically knowing who is going to flip out and go on a killing spree. And if they decide to, and they don't have a gun, they can build a bomb with materials from their local hardware store that have the potential to kill and injure a lot more people than they can shoot.

Some Molotov cocktails tossed to the fire exits and the main entrance would probably reach a much higher number in a packed theater.

It "worked" at the Happy Land dance club in the Bronx some years ago.

--jcr

Liberals are great at telling us how they feel, but not providing any reasonable solution.
Moreover, their solutions, once formed are often in conflict with other aspects of their agenda.

Like Hillary and her Hollywood friends' campaign to change the image of "mental illness" to "that of any other disease." The most "common sense" thing to do here and in many other mass murders which seem to have an overwhelming component of people taking psychotropic drugs is to make the already ludicrous PP aspect of mental illness go full retard. You get a prescription for xanax - PP and involuntary commitment for you!

(disclaimer: let's not go full retard and say we did)

Back
Top Bottom