• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

CBS is pushing gun control in response to Muslim killing white girl

Reptile

NES Member
CBS PUSHES GUN CONTROL AFTER SOMALI COP SHOOTS WHITE LADY
...But only cops should have guns, says anti-gun groups

CBS is pushing gun control in response to the questionable shooting of an Australian woman by a Somalian migrant cop, despite gun control advocates constantly claiming only cops should carry guns.

Additionally, the mainstream media doesn’t seem too motivated to report on the story given it wasn’t a white cop shooting a Muslim – nor is there much reporting on the possibility the shooting was Sharia-inspired or part of a criminal cover-up.

If the roles were reversed, there’d be 10 times as much coverage.

In a report published Tuesday morning, CBS began blaming “America’s notorious culture of gun violence” in the second sentence of the article, and even quoted an anti-gun academic in the third sentence.

It appears the only way the mainstream media can take advantage of this shooting is to push gun control, despite the inherent contradiction that it was a government-trained cop who shot the lady.

cont...
https://www.infowars.com/cbs-pushes-gun-control-after-somali-cop-shoots-white-lady/

Cop shoots woman to death just because, media loses their shit and says we need to disarm all the peoples and that only cops should have guns....

Yeah, that adds up. [slap] [banghead]

"Doesn't seem too motivated to report" this?

Actually, from what I've seen, this story isn't getting shut down at all. It's getting plenty of coverage from all kinds of news sources.

Its true they're not reporting on the "possiblity the shooting was Sharia-inspired," but in the absence of any kind of evidence that it might have been, I'd rather the media NOT speculate. Frankly, I think police incompetence or negligence is about 10,000% more likely here than some kind of rogue terrorist shooting random white women with his partner downrange. Then attempting CPR.

Just doesn't fit the terrorist profile there.

Last edited:
I don't see any cover-up of the incident itself, nor anything other than the officers name/background (and a bunch of Infowars hype) to suggest there was a Sharia motive.

CBS News said:
According to several eyewitnesses, Damond, in her pajamas, approached the responding police car and was standing at the driver's window when Noor, who was in the passenger seat, shot her through the driver's side door.

We should send that somali cop over the CBS offices to perform "security detail". Maybe we will get lucky

I see it as more of a dumbass issue than a muslim one.
They are reporting he has had three complaints against him in two years of service , but I haven't seen what the nature of the complaints were.

They are reporting he has had three complaints against him in two years of service , but I haven't seen what the nature of the complaints were.

I noticed that, but it lacks context. For all we know, Minneapolis cops get complaints filed all the time. They did say one was unfounded; there's also an excessive-force lawsuit pending against Noor, but in fairness it sounds to me like he didn't do anything unreasonable there.

http://www.startribune.com/what-we-...-who-fatally-shot-justine-damond/435018163/#5

The article says he came to the US as a young child, insisted that his son be taught English as his first language, and was pretty well known and well-received in the community. One of the complaints against him is a lawsuit from a woman who he and two other officers took into protective custody because she was having a mental health crisis; she claims he injured her arm and shoulder during a physical struggle.

Looks to me like this is more of a case of police incompetence than going snackbar.

​Why were their body cameras turned off?

There's a painfully wordy set of policies about that on the Minneapolis PD website; someone else already linked it on one of these threads, but what it amounts to is that as long as they switched the cams on right after the shooting, they may have been within policy.

Thing is, they're required to switch them on during motor vehicle incidents, domestics, or when transporting a perp, and are also supposed to get them on when responding to "significant incidents."

So if this wasn't a significant incident, it didn't need to be on. But then, why was his gun out?

I'd look for this policy to change. Soon.

Radio traffic linked on one of the other threads about this reflects confusion about "aerial fireworks."

Yes. Of course. How convenient.

There it is, w̶e̶a̶p̶o̶n̶ cell phone found. "Crime scene personnel were said to have recovered a cell phone near Damond’s body, but no weapon." Couldn't be the same phone she called the police with.

Meanwhile, other officers on their force are complaining about the media coverage over this shooting, “It makes it hard to do this job when you’re worried about your family.” Apparently, noting that they are in fear for their lives.

Insane.

Meanwhile, other officers on their force are complaining about the media coverage over this shooting, “It makes it hard to do this job when you’re worried about your family.” Apparently, noting that they are in fear for their lives.

Insane.

Simple answer, shoot anyone you encounter. /sarcasm

There it is, w̶e̶a̶p̶o̶n̶ cell phone found. "Crime scene personnel were said to have recovered a cell phone near Damond’s body, but no weapon." Couldn't be the same phone she called the police with.

Insane.

I'm not advocating violence of any kind. But I will say that I wouldn't be surprised if, after one of these incidents, there'll be some quite righteous vigilante justice carried out.

Someone's gonna snipe one of these bad cops.

From what I read two complaints are still open so they won't disclose those and other happened when they were responding to a call in which he let up on his grip of a female when she complained of a previous shoulder injury and how he had her was causing pain to the shoulder.

I'm not advocating violence of any kind. But I will say that I wouldn't be surprised if, after one of these incidents, there'll be some quite righteous vigilante justice carried out.

Someone's gonna snipe one of these bad cops.

These cop "ambushes" have already been happening. Noor will use that to suggest he was in reasonable fear of his life, and a jury will wolf it down.

Thus leading to more ambushes, and more cops shooting preemptively, then more ambushes...

Insane.

some families are more equal than others, it seems.

Radio traffic linked on one of the other threads about this reflects confusion about "aerial fireworks."

Yes. Of course. How convenient.

Bullshit
He would have had to have had his gun out and already pointing at her to "Jump" and fire "accidentally".
The smartest thing that department could do would be to distance themselves from this a-hole.
Play the " We're standing behind this officer" game . and it's going to be a bad scene for that department long term.

Back
Top Bottom