• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

CBS BOMBSHELL: MARJORY DOUGLAS STUDENT LEADER(Hogg) WASN’T AT SCHOOL ON DAY OF THE MASS SHOOTING

mikeyp

NES Member
CBS News Bombshell: Marjory Douglas Student Leader Wasn't at School on Day of the Mass Shooting (VIDEO)

DAVID HOGG: On the day of the shooting, I got my camera and got on my bike and rode as fast as I could three miles from my house to the school to get as much video and to get as many interviews as I could because I knew that this could not be another mass shooting.

Now maybe this kid will go away, he's already lied about it, first he said he was in a class when it happened

“Could not be another mass shooting”? What is he talking about?

I’m surprised his peers haven’t called him out yet for being a school shooting survivor poser. lol

He’s a douche anyway and needs to be slapped upside the head to put his ego back in check.

Saw this yesterday. He was at the school (there's a video of him there during the shooting). The quote about returning to the school was from later in the day, with poor editing by CBS making the point unclear.

The kid's a jerk, but in this case he's not blowing smoke. He was on campus during the shooting and returned several hours later to interview people across the street.

There's a better use of the quote here: Florida shooting survivor explains how his generation can force a change on guns

Doesn't matter. The ends justifies the means. If his goal is gun control and a bunch of states capitalize on the opportunity to further the agenda, it won't make a bit of difference if it turned out this kid lied. It's not like the new laws will be nullified.

So he needs to be questioned on that account. Did he get to the school and make it inside while the event was taking place? Or was he not at the school because he colluded with the shooter and knew there was going to be an incident that day. He might be complicit ion this crime. Was he aware something was going to happen and once he heard he rushed there to take notes? I think this whole thing was orchestrated by the anti 2A movement. I believe they set up this massacre. I know....conspiracy theory and tin foil hat and all. But too many things are happening for them to have not had a plan in place all along. It all seems to perfect. Too many anti 2A organizations were inexplicably too prepared to mobilize as quickly as they did. IMHO I think this whole thing was planned. Police not arresting the alleged shooter, everyone looking the other way, the lack of law enforcement and FBI response....that seem the most unusual part to me....I don't know...

Is this real? Most media saying otherwise at the moment

So he needs to be questioned on that account. Did he get to the school and make it inside while the event was taking place? Or was he not at the school because he colluded with the shooter and knew there was going to be an incident that day. He might be complicit ion this crime. Was he aware something was going to happen and once he heard he rushed there to take notes?

See Post #4 above.

See Post #4 above.
Like I said...he needs to be interviewed to make it really clear. If he had done so then so be it. But as is noted in post 9 I think there is a connection and I still think the whole thing was a planned massacre by the anti 2A left.

I'm not saying law enforcement is perfect but holy crap...so many mega failures over so much time there has to be more to this.

That was also a month ago, new facts? Also, Vox is very liberal. So there's that

Like I said...he needs to be interviewed to make it really clear. If he had done so then so be it. But as is noted in post 9 I think there is a connection and I still think the whole thing was a planned massacre by the anti 2A left.

I'm not saying law enforcement is perfect but holy crap...so many mega failures over so much time there has to be more to this.

Never Attribute to Malice That Which Is Adequately Explained by Stupidity, in this case, CBS'.

"On the day of the shooting I got my camera and got on my bike and rode as fast as I could three miles from my house to the school to get as much video and get as many interviews as I could cause I knew that it this could not be another mass shooting"

Saw this yesterday. He was at the school (there's a video of him there during the shooting). The quote about returning to the school was from later in the day, with poor editing by CBS making the point unclear.

The kid's a jerk, but in this case he's not blowing smoke. He was on campus during the shooting and returned several hours later to interview people across the street.

There's a better use of the quote here: Florida shooting survivor explains how his generation can force a change on guns
I researched this earlier. David Hogg is a twatwaffle.......but it is true he was there during the shooting......went home.....then at 6pm after watching the news he went back.

As much as I want to get excited about this, exposing this piece of shit goebbels twerp.... it won't matter. It's not as if it's going to stop the media from jerking him off at regular odd intervals... remember the MSM (particularly crescent news) and this kid are joined at the hip.

We live in a country where politicians and presidents lie to 300+ million people, and most people don't care. What makes anyone think they are going to care if Hogg lied? Not to mention the entire anti gun platform is based off lies to begin with- and they just lie right out in the open.

If this is legit the only way it will have any effect is if he is constantly attacked with it, in public. I don't see his handlers putting him in that kind of position though, this kid isn't going to be fielding call in shows on MSM anytime soon.

-Mike

"On the day of the shooting I got my camera and got on my bike and rode as fast as I could three miles from my house to the school to get as much video and get as many interviews as I could cause I knew that it this could not be another mass shooting"

If he went back at 6pm as has been indicated then why did he state that he knew this could not be another mass shooting? Wouldn't he already have had knowledge that it was a mass shooting if he were at the school? It sounds to me like he initially heard the of the incident while at home and rushed over there. That what the statement sounds like to me. I think he knew something was going to happen and then when he heard it started he rushed right over.

On a good note, he got rejected by 4 Cali colleges Parkland Leader David Hogg Rejected by UC Schools

clearly by his statements related to the schools he is the perpetual victim. He must really think his sh#t don't stink they way he is criticizing these schools. back in my day a 4.0 was the highest you could get. They must be giving participation points now.

I heard he was giving free prostate exams behind the bleachers. Claimed he was pre-pre-med...

Hogg is simply following in the footsteps of today's "journalists", starting back with our own Mike Barnacle, Brian Williams, and presently to the esteemed crews of CNN, MSNBC, et. al. A bright future indeed!

Back
Top Bottom