CBPO

was suppose to take the test but i wasnt able to make it to new york for it, They actually called me on thursday to tell me there is going to be another open period because 75% of people didnt show up for the test. This time ill be sure to make it they seem pretty desperate for people. Good luck through the rest of the process

was suppose to take the test but i wasnt able to make it to new york for it, They actually called me on thursday to tell me there is going to be another open period because 75% of people didnt show up for the test. This time ill be sure to make it they seem pretty desperate for people. Good luck through the rest of the process

Same here, I dont understand why they dont have a boston one, every other agency seems to.

A close buddy of mine went up the night before, and stayed at a hotel near the gov building the test was in. From the looks of what people that were in our group, they looked like they walked off the street after a night of partying, or from the ghetto. Thanks for the GL and I wish you the same.

Same here, I dont understand why they dont have a boston one, every other agency seems to.

I thought Ochmude went to one that was local, but I think it was for Border Patrol. The CBP has offices in Prov and Boston, I do not see why not either. However they do want to have the VBI(video based interview) in Boston, and then take the ability test in the closes test site which on my application was VT. Ya it's a little all over the place.

I thought Ochmude went to one that was local, but I think it was for Border Patrol. The CBP has offices in Prov and Boston, I do not see why not either. However they do want to have the VBI(video based interview) in Boston, and then take the ability test in the closes test site which on my application was VT. Ya it's a little all over the place.
I did. I did my oral board at the DHS office in the federal building right next to the Garden. However, a buddy of mine from the academy who lived in Taunton did his in Providence and Boston wasn't an option. Another academy buddy of mine was living in New Jersey and had to go all the way to Swanton, VT. I really think they might just throw darts at a map when choosing where to have testing each week.

i just sent in my pre employment forms a couple weeks ago, and have yet to schedule my medical eval. Looks like some people are rolling through the application process failry quickly where others (the op and me)are slowly crawling through. Also took the BPA but haven't recieved my TSL yet

I did. I did my oral board at the DHS office in the federal building right next to the Garden. However, a buddy of mine from the academy who lived in Taunton did his in Providence and Boston wasn't an option. Another academy buddy of mine was living in New Jersey and had to go all the way to Swanton, VT. I really think they might just throw darts at a map when choosing where to have testing each week.

Ugh, Swanton. That's my test site for PFT2 I'm guessing, because thats the box I checked on the application and it was the closest one.

I got a call today and scheduled my PFT1 in Braintree for Friday.

Last edited:
i just sent in my pre employment forms a couple weeks ago, and have yet to schedule my medical eval. Looks like some people are rolling through the application process failry quickly where others (the op and me)are slowly crawling through. Also took the BPA but haven't recieved my TSL yet

Keep picking it at it!!

Yea i really wish they would have it boston but what can ya dooo...anyone else get a call? I havnt seen any open period like they said there was going to be. Tried calling a bunch of numbers but they are all outdated and out of service or no one has any info.

Yea i really wish they would have it boston but what can ya dooo...anyone else get a call? I havnt seen any open period like they said there was going to be. Tried calling a bunch of numbers but they are all outdated and out of service or no one has any info.

The only thing I got in Boston was a VBI.

Back
Top Bottom