• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Caught on Cam: Brazen carjacking of DC Council candidate at gas station in broad daylight

mikeyp

NES Member
And it continues

WASHINGTON (7News) — Police have released a disturbing video of a D.C. Council candidate being carjacked at a Northeast gas station in broad daylight last weekend.

According to a Metropolitan Police Department report, the incident took place Saturday, Jan. 15 at 1:30 p.m. in the 4200 block of Nannie Helen Burroughs Avenue NE.

He blamed the rampant car jackings and violence in the city and didn’t say anything about the number of guns etc. I think he may be a candidate who can make DC a bit better.

Seems counterintuitive to jack someone at the gas station what if they're on fumes?

6c7ede7c481a8790d2de45e71a9640b3.jpeg

Did this happen 30 feet away from the cops ???
Notice the vehicle beyond the one on the other side of the pumps, it has flashing lights on the quarter panel and inside the tail light housing.

So glad I have a LezBooroo.🤩

At this rate I'll never be comfortable driving a nice Jeep.🥺

The Ruckus on the other hand - people want to club me over the head at stop lights because it's such as nice whip. 😍

Back
Top Bottom