Catch and Release; Enforce the laws on the lawless!

I was ready to be outraged with you and was already drafting the letters to the AG and editors in my head, but...

"The suspects were ordered to be held without bail. They are due back in court Aug. 10."

They were turning their lives around. Great neighbors. Always helped little old ladies cross the street safely and would walk them home from cashing their checks.

I was ready to be outraged with you and was already drafting the letters to the AG and editors in my head, but... "The suspects were ordered to be held without bail. They are due back in court Aug. 10."
Well, yeah, they went after a protected class, not some average serf.

I was ready to be outraged with you and was already drafting the letters to the AG and editors in my head, but...

"The suspects were ordered to be held without bail. They are due back in court Aug. 10."

They were RELEASED on the 10th, after the court date...........

SALEM — Even as he acknowledged that two men driving around in a car with a police scanner and two loaded guns at 3 a.m. was "no good," a Salem District Court judge denied a request by prosecutors Wednesday to keep them in custody until trial as dangers to the public.

Judge Joseph Jennings instead set bail for Kelvin Mendoza, 25, of Fitchburg — the driver and owner of the guns — at $500 and for passenger Emmanuel Rodriguez-Shonyo, 25, of Salem, at $1,000.

Don't forget folks- these are the guys that were "Driving around with an AR-15 and a police scanner looking for police officers to kill"

As the ORIGIONAL article stated:
Two men arrested in Salem Monday night are accused of plotting to kill police officers, according to the Essex District Attorney's Office.

Authorities said Kelvin Mendoza and Emanuel Rodriguez Shonyo were pulled over and arrested Monday night.

The DA's Office said the men had a police scanner in the car along with large capacity firearms. Investigators believe the men were looking to kill police.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom