Catalina Lauf - The Republican AOC

allen-1

NES Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Young, Latina - and Republican - running in Illinois.

After you quit drooling at the pictures, listen to what she has to say. Her mother is a legal immigrant from Guatemala; she's worked for Trump at the Department of Commerce, she's a Conservative and calls herself "a product of the American dream".

I think people like AOC and that group are focusing on an agenda that is so detrimental to our country,” she said this week to the New York Post. “They are not being leaders. They are part of the problem.”

1579694407837.png

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
From her website. Illinois will be a tough sell for her. I wish her luck. If she is as serious about 2A as it seems and 2A is still around when she is 35 I will vote for her is she runs for potus.

Protecting Individual Liberties
Our Rights are not debatable, chief among them our 2nd Amendment. As a strong Constitutional Conservative, Catalina firmly supports individual liberties which she believes are under attack by the far-left. She will be a champion for freedom and a fierce defender of our Constitutional Rights.

daekken

NES Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Interesting, would like to hear her opinions on more issues, particularly the war on drugs. Three brief sentences on her website isn't enough to make a determination. That said, almost certainly better than her opponent.

Top Bottom